premium juice vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerseyman32

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2014
maryland
Ok so I've tried alot of smaller ejuice sites I.e. nicoticket, vapewild, its,ahulsion etc I was very impressed with some and we'll some were not my cup of tea, so I'm asking y'all on here about "premium" vendors I.e. suicide bunny, space jam etc. Can you guys reccomend some of the better ones, I've been searching for a good blueberry cream or something like that and cereal flavors as. I'm excited in seeing the differance, hopefully having in your face flavor
Semper Fi,
LCpL Marco RUSSO

Daniel C

Unresolved Status
Jul 21, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

f.virtue

Moved On
Jul 21, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Spam

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
One of my favorite flavors is "Artemis" from Cyclops Vapor, a delicious blueberry cobler.

"Product Description:
65%VG/35%PG - Artemis is a berry cobbler flavored ejuice with a delicate blend of subtle berry hints mingled with the baked crust traditional to cobblers, mixed together into what one might describe as that of liquid gold."

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
I vape premium all the time. So many are excellent. The amount of different brands that are fantastic is huge. I just finished a bottle of Epic Juice - Main Squeeze, which was really good, going to have to get more. I've currently got open bottles of ANML - Looper and Cuttwood - Unicorn Milk, but you probably have already heard about these as they have been around awhile and are very popular.

richard lee wong

Jul 20, 2015
Duncan B.c
Hey fella its nice to see another person on the hunt for the best juice, I personally am a huge fan pretty much and vape with creamy undertones, right now I have been loving on NORRIS by SAVAGE E-LIQUID, I bought the whole line (6 flavours) a little over a week ago and have already finished my bottle of NORRIS(a creamy blueberry cheese cake ) as well as MARCELLUS(a creamy strawberry pound cake ) both awesome. They are for cali but we have a distributor up here in Canada as well
photo (1).JPG

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Hey fella its nice to see another person on the hunt for the best juice, I personally am a huge fan pretty much and vape with creamy undertones, right now I have been loving on NORRIS by SAVAGE E-LIQUID, I bought the whole line (6 flavours) a little over a week ago and have already finished my bottle of NORRIS(a creamy blueberry cheese cake ) as well as MARCELLUS(a creamy strawberry pound cake ) both awesome. They are for cali but we have a distributor up here in Canada as well View attachment 476626
I like the names of flavors! I'll check those out, advertising got me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread