Premium without the outrageous price tag... ITCVapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zphinx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Fort Lauderdale FL, USA
Alright guys, I got a Istick50w on the way with a subtank mini. I'm looking forwarding to venturing into sub ohming, but I have a question.

Not only am I finally ordering spoon licker og (you guys persuaded me!) but I'll be vaping in the mini tank at .5. What ratio of pg/vg should I go with?!

I'm excited to finally try it.

Go with the 30/70 due to tanks will most likely not handle well the max VG

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
Will it matter if I steep my eliquid in the given plastic bottles? I always use sealed glass botttles for my eliquids(DIY) and I have yet to try eliquid steeped in plastic bottles that are not even air tight.

Gee, I don't know. I've always steeped them in the plastic they came in. Works for me!

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
About to order 120ml of Spoon licker OG (never ordered from ITC before). I'm using a Subtank Nano and Subtank Plus (0.5ohm). Will 30(PG)/70(VG) be alright? Or will 60/40 vape better?

Also, should I opt for the flavor shoot / boost? I hate when I get a new e-juice and its mute, I'm a bit of a flavor junkie.

The flavor has always been fine/solid/not-light with the old 50/50, and is most likely the same with the 60/40 that supplanted it. I cannot speak of the Sub-Tanks, but they are made for higher VG based liquids and the 30/70 should be fine. There have been reports of some wicking issues in tanks with the higher VG, but I can't recall if it was any of the new sub-ohm tanks or not.

I would always suggest to try a vendors liquids before adding flavor boosts of any kind, since there is a chance that the added flavor could actually ruin the liquids true flavor..

Spoonlicker OG has never lacked for flavor IMO.

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
Will it matter if I steep my eliquid in the given plastic bottles? I always use sealed glass botttles for my eliquids(DIY) and I have yet to try eliquid steeped in plastic bottles that are not even air tight.

I steep in both but the bottles I decant for daily use are all glass. But my bottles only get a month at most unless it's a flavor that's not an adv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zphinx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Fort Lauderdale FL, USA
You're probably right, Brent. I grab sale pricing when I can, but the vendors I stick with are the ones with great retail pricing for great products, not the ones that try to suck you in with the occasional big sale. ITC ...!

So what you saying is that ITC is trying to suck you in with occasional big sales? Have you even looked at their normal price? Give me one vendor that has a juice with that quality and at such a price... name me one!

Zphinx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Fort Lauderdale FL, USA
That seems a bit high on the pg. I'm currently vaping spoon licker og max vg with the delta 2 and I chain vape at 45w. Maybe the 60/40pg for the subtank.

30 PG / 70 BG and the 30 PG seems high? Then stick to max VG, what was your initial question again? Yeah I thought so, why if you already know the answer you ask, when someone provides the answer you negate?

I don't get it

Zphinx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Fort Lauderdale FL, USA
About to order 120ml of Spoon licker OG (never ordered from ITC before). I'm using a Subtank Nano and Subtank Plus (0.5ohm). Will 30(PG)/70(VG) be alright? Or will 60/40 vape better?

Also, should I opt for the flavor shoot / boost? I hate when I get a new e-juice and its mute, I'm a bit of a flavor junkie.

TriStar,

I have the same or similar setup and the 30/70 (PG/VG I have to put this here as there are some people who flip these initials) works great

Taylor7617

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Humble, Texas, United States
I personally just got back into tanks. I use the subohm ones mostly- but I prefer 50/50 extra FS. Partly bc I am spoiled from the intense flavor of dripping and compensate that with the FS and I prefer 50/50 even though my tanks can handle higher vg because I can chain vape all I want and due to it being a tank system it's better for flavor IMHO. Certain flavors I don't do a FS in. I always try without first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wife and I just recently placed our 2nd sampler order and we've had a few good one's that he had to quickly re-order 120mls. In reading this thread, are there many mixes that tend to lose flavor over time (example extended use in 120 capacity)? Seems Cinnagram is one .....any other from experience? Would it be best if those were ordered with flavor boost? Does this even help or just hurt the process?

Out of those that we've ordered 120ml's (SLV2, Apple Buns, Nilla & Pudding#9) ...I'm wondering if Pudding #9 would benefit from a boost? The flavor is there and is good, but just wondering how much change a boost would add to any of them.

Reordering sample size with boost is cheap enough ....but I'm just to impatient to wait for the steep time to pass for testing.

What flavors do any of you boost and what do you use it on?

As reference, wife and I have been using rebuilt PT2's with cotton - it's been working so didn't see a need for a change. For our 2yr vape anniversary, I upgraded our mods and purchased istick 50w's and also purchased a couple ST Mini's to experiment with.

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
So what you saying is that ITC is trying to suck you in with occasional big sales? Have you even looked at their normal price? Give me one vendor that has a juice with that quality and at such a price... name me one!

Nope! What I was saying is that ITC is a winner (and the forum auto-censor redacted the initials of my final sentence, which was meant to be "ITC For The Win!" as I explained in my follow-up post).

I love ITCVapes. They're my favorite vendor. I've got almost 2 liters of their juice in the cabinet and the fridge. Their full retail price is fantastic, and it's the reason I don't even look at most other suppliers, even when those other suppliers are running life-changing sale events. Any questions?

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Nope! What I was saying is that ITC is a winner (and the forum auto-censor redacted the initials of my final sentence, which was meant to be "ITC For The Win!" as I explained in my follow-up post).

I love ITCVapes. They're my favorite vendor. I've got almost 2 liters of their juice in the cabinet and the fridge. Their full retail price is fantastic, and it's the reason I don't even look at most other suppliers, even when those other suppliers are running life-changing sale events. Any questions?

And now I blame you for my well-stocked supply of ITC. Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread