Premium without the outrageous price tag... ITCVapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrentMydland

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
SE US
Nope! What I was saying is that ITC is a winner (and the forum auto-censor redacted the initials of my final sentence, which was meant to be "ITC For The Win!" as I explained in my follow-up post).

I love ITCVapes. They're my favorite vendor. I've got almost 2 liters of their juice in the cabinet and the fridge. Their full retail price is fantastic, and it's the reason I don't even look at most other suppliers, even when those other suppliers are running life-changing sale events. Any questions?

I completely agree. I have tried a fair amount of other companies and while some of them are good I've always found myself wishing I'd just spent the money at ITC.

TriStar

Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
USA
Can anyone comment on the flavor FOOB of Spoonlicker OG (more specifically, out of a Subtank Nano/Mini/Plus or similar setup)?

I'm looking to place my first order, and would like to go for the value buy (120ml for $20 rather than a 15ml sample for $5 + shipping). I know taste is completely subjective and that your ADV / Best of all-time e-juice may be vile to my sense of taste, but I'm looking for an opinion or two before I pull the trigger.

Cheers

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Can anyone comment on the flavor FOOB of Spoonlicker OG (more specifically, out of a Subtank Nano/Mini/Plus or similar setup)?

I'm looking to place my first order, and would like to go for the value buy (120ml for $20 rather than a 15ml sample for $5 + shipping). I know taste is completely subjective and that your ADV / Best of all-time e-juice may be vile to my sense of taste, but I'm looking for an opinion or two before I pull the trigger.

Cheers

Spoonlicker OG is a creamy cake batter with sweet, ripe strawberries and it is tasty!
Spoonlicker V2 is more of a baked pastries sprinkled with powdered sugar with strawberry pie filling. Also very good. Either Spoonlicker is ADV material.

Reactions: penguiness

xDarkRelic

Feb 2, 2015
Texas
Eh SL OG didn't taste too well for me FOOB. I just got it yesterday and let it sit with the top off for 2 hours and it just didn't do it for me. It seems presteeped because the color was a little dark. I'm on a subtank mini and it was a .5 coil at 15w. I immediately drained my tank and added in some Dr crimmys.

I love ITC but I guess the flavor isn't for me.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Eh SL OG didn't taste too well for me FOOB. I just got it yesterday and let it sit with the top off for 2 hours and it just didn't do it for me. It seems presteeped because the color was a little dark. I'm on a subtank mini and it was a .5 coil at 15w. I immediately drained my tank and added in some Dr crimmys.

I have to give SL OG three to four weeks to be enjoyable.

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA

The Spoonlickers definitely change with steeping. It might now be for you, but it also might be that it needs to steep. Pixie is a more straightforward strawberry and cream type.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
The last order I had made, I ordered all 12mg. At the time, it felt right to cut down again just 6 months from dropping to 18mg. The 12 is okay in a dripper, but there is just no throat hit in an RTA -- and I NEED that TH. So I'm having to mix flavors together to try and get all of those 120ml bottles to have a bit of TH. Most of the ones are the same flavors, other are... not. Right now I'm cutting discontinued Cherry Cordial with Custard #3... it helps smooth it out the potent cherry, and I get the TH with hints of the custard below.

Falkor

Jan 6, 2015
Pennsylvania
image.jpg
Anyone else get the sweet new labels? Very cool :)

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Curious about this place. New to vaper been sampling a lot of stuff. So far my ultimate favorites been unicorn milk and sugar bear. But prices are eh.... just curious what one might recommend from here. I was scooping out the cinnagram custard.

Cinnagram is my ADV - I love it. Keep 240 steeping all the time! It is a bakery cinnamon so custardy creamy cinnamony! :wub:

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Curious about this place. New to vaper been sampling a lot of stuff. So far my ultimate favorites been unicorn milk and sugar bear. But prices are eh.... just curious what one might recommend from here. I was scooping out the cinnagram custard.

Cinnagram custard is not quite like sugar bear - the difference being custard vs. milk but I think you might prefer it fresh
Pixie Tears or Spoon Licker (sometimes I mix them together) is worth looking into, but they do need a 2-3 week steep to come into their own.

Reactions: jefsview

Taylor7617

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Humble, Texas, United States
Wow. I got an email back from the Mothership, on a Sunday, in Ten Minutes... :thumbs:

Bruce,

The VG we use is very thick, so thick that our old 50/50 caused problems in ce4, evod, etc tanks. After many emails voicing the concern about 50/50 being too thick, we semi recently started using a 55/45 blend. What we have now is 60/40 (60pg/40vg), the difference is completely undetectable between the old and the new, only that it will wick just a little bit better.

Thanks,
Luke
luke@itcvapes.com

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

I hope this change is "undetectable" as I have never thought ITC 50/50 was thick. Maybe I've just been getting bottles labeled as such but have actually been 55 or 60 pg?

ITPython

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Central Coast, CA
So I made a stop at ITC tonight to make another order and noticed they no longer have the 50/50 which I ordered before (which worked fine in my subtank mini and nano). They now have a 60/40, 30/70 and max VG.

So what the heck should I order if the 50/50 worked fine for me before? 60/40 or 30/70???? I am probably going to make an order of all 30/70 (Pg/VG) but I would really hate to end up with something too thick and not able to wick properly in my subtanks and end up getting dry hits constantly.

I want consistency with my juice orders, I don't want to keep guessing what works and what doesn't. Especially when I order in 240ml bulk. Might shoot them an email instead of ordering like I wanted to (although I am already far to low on juice as it is... ). Wish they would have kept 50/50 as an option, no reason to completely remove it because a few people had problems with it.

Dang, probably just going to go with 60/40, as I am getting a few more dry hits than I want when my subtanks coils are nearing the week mark. Maybe a more viscous liquid will help. They are cheap enough where it isn't a huge deal, but still... wish they would elaborate more on this on their website when such a change is made. As I finally found an eliquid that I can enjoy after trying hundreds of flavors/vendors over the years.

chargingcharlie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2014
MA
60/40 doesn't seem noticeably different to me. You could just get the 60/40 and add 10% of the volume of PG to it. For example, if you get a 30mL bottle, just add 3mL of PG to it and shake it up. IMO, it will barely change the flavor and it will only drop your nicotine content by 10%. If you're worried about the flavor hit then order it with a flavor shot. You could also add a little distilled water to thin it out.

BraveNewWorld

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
Pennsylvania
To itpython:
New 60/40 pg/vg is the old 50/50. Nothing was changed with the juice. Juice has been 60/40 from the beginning, although the label said 50/50 - it wasn't. Only the label changed to validate what the mix actually is.
And now I see why they did this. 50/50 people think 60/40 would be too watery but in all actuality itc juices are super thick at 50/50, naturally adding a higher ratio of pg is needed to match industry standard 50/50 flow.

Reactions: Dobo

Taylor7617

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Humble, Texas, United States
60/40 doesn't seem noticeably different to me. You could just get the 60/40 and add 10% of the volume of PG to it. For example, if you get a 30mL bottle, just add 3mL of PG to it and shake it up. IMO, it will barely change the flavor and it will only drop your nicotine content by 10%. If you're worried about the flavor hit then order it with a flavor shot. You could also add a little distilled water to thin it out.

Go back a couple pages .............. technically ITC is going to 60pg / 40vg given some complaining that their VG is to thick for tanks like Evod's or other top coil clearomizers. It's been stated that they went to 55pg without a label/website change and now are 60pg but users shouldn't notice a difference. Time will tell ........ as I mentioned just above, I've never had an issue even with using PT2's (rebuilt coil with cotton) but that is a bottom coil tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread