Premium without the outrageous price tag... ITCVapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokingMonkey

Jul 23, 2014
United States
I bet you all will love it!! what did everyone order?

30ml spoonlicker v2
30ml heavens bounty
15ml silver ry4
30ml summer breeze
15ml black and blue cheesecake

120ml of gourmet juice for $31 after shipping. Local shops are all $12-$13 for 15ml, so I couldn't resist!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sincerelysasquatch

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
usa
Max vg is the juice ratio most ppl drip with but his max vg is really thick already. Thicker than Yaeliq's, greenmans and all the B&M max Vg's I've tried. Did you ask him if he would custom nic/ratio to your liking?

Will his max vg work in a clearo? Or is it too thick. Are max vg's usually for dripping? Today I ordered max vg off of ncvapeshop.com and I hope I can use it in my clearo, I just don't like pg/suspect I am sensitive to it.

Edit: read more of the thread, looks like his max vg is too thick for anything but dripping. Shame. When I have tried liquids with pg they made me cough like crazy, although it may have been because they were lower quality products?

Sent from my LG-LS860 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
I have 3 juices on order (heaven's bounty, black magic and silver ry4), each was on sale at $2.99 for 15 ml, worth taking a shot for sure...hoping they're solid, as they have some other flavors I'd like to try as well....for the price point, thier flavors look to be more complex than the typical economically-priced ejuice.

I believe the sale ends tonight

ViSioNx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
United States
What kind of setup maximizes vg?

Sent from my LG-LS860 using Tapatalk

If you are not dripping then I would most likely use a bottom coil setup with cotton instead of silica. I found that kanger coils are pretty easy to switch to cotton and you can tweak them to run well with max vg juices by either flipping or removing the rubber grommet from the top of the coil. If you still end up getting flooding, which is rare for me, then adding a small piece of cotton "flavor wick" will help. If you still end up with dry hits then turning down volts/watts or using a thinner piece of cotton will remedy that.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
I placed an order yesterday. I got Fufu Juice, Beelzebub's Nectar, Wintermint, Winter Breeze, Caramel Cream, Vanilla Buttercream Cupcake, Black Magic, Spoon Licker V2, Heaven's Bounty, Dragon Dew, and Lemon Custard Bar. I wanted to get Black & Blue cheesecake as well but I figured with Black Magic and Winter Breeze, I already had 2 black/blue berry flavored stuff... but ahhh... now I'm considering requesting that they change the Winter Breeze to Black and Blue Cheese instead. I just wanted something menthol or minty in the mix since I enjoy those vapes too. Do they do sample requests? My order hasn't been shipped yet so maybe I can shoot them an e-mail...

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
I placed an order yesterday. I got Fufu Juice, Beelzebub's Nectar, Wintermint, Winter Breeze, Caramel Cream, Vanilla Buttercream Cupcake, Black Magic, Spoon Licker V2, Heaven's Bounty, Dragon Dew, and Lemon Custard Bar. I wanted to get Black & Blue cheesecake as well but I figured with Black Magic and Winter Breeze, I already had 2 black/blue berry flavored stuff... but ahhh... now I'm considering requesting that they change the Winter Breeze to Black and Blue Cheese instead. I just wanted something menthol or minty in the mix since I enjoy those vapes too. Do they do sample requests? My order hasn't been shipped yet so maybe I can shoot them an e-mail...

It wouldn't hurt to try. The breeze one I think is a more subtle flavor and black and blue is stronger. I have never had the breeze I am basing it on reviews on the site. I don't really do menthols anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread