Premium without the outrageous price tag... ITCVapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
They seem to have a lot of banana, citrus and cinnamon liquids -- so the question is, how are they with plastic tanks/clearos?

I've had them bookmarked for over 6 months, but I'm on a very limited budget and this price drop is music to my checkbook ;)

I primarily drip my juices so I can't speak from personal experience. I emailed ITC and am waiting for a reply. I do not work for ITC- I am just a really happy customer. But I feel like since you guys are asking on a thread I started I should try and answer the questions. I will give you an answer once I have one :)

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I primarily drip my juices so I can't speak from personal experience. I emailed ITC and am waiting for a reply. I do not work for ITC- I am just a really happy customer. But I feel like since you guys are asking on a thread I started I should try and answer the questions. I will give you an answer once I have one :)

Thanks.

I haven't seen any mention of them being crackers, but just thought I'd ask those that have had them if they were. While I do drip, I also like to use the KFL + with an M-tank.

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
Damn I really wish I wouldve looked through here a couple days ago haha. Missed the sale and it sounds like they had all kinds of their stuff I want to try for cheap too!
Oh well thanks for the heads up, so far it looks like theyve got most folks beat on their 30ml pricing.. Gonna grab some of that Dutchman and the RY4 now..
And to think when I got my Evod on friday, I ran to one of the local B&Ms and paid $15 for 15ml of some Rippin Vapors Green Slime (green apple)..
Its not bad but man I couldve grabbed a few different flavors at those prices!!!

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
Damn I really wish I wouldve looked through here a couple days ago haha. Missed the sale and it sounds like they had all kinds of their stuff I want to try for cheap too!
Oh well thanks for the heads up, so far it looks like theyve got most folks beat on their 30ml pricing.. Gonna grab some of that Dutchman and the RY4 now..
And to think when I got my Evod on friday, I ran to one of the local B&Ms and paid $15 for 15ml of some Rippin Vapors Green Slime (green apple)..
Its not bad but man I couldve grabbed a few different flavors at those prices!!!

I love Dirty Dutchman!!! Out of the ry4's sliver is more tobacco strong and gold is more dessert-ish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
I love Dirty Dutchman!!! Out of the ry4's sliver is more tobacco strong and gold is more dessert-ish.

Yeah Ive wanted to try some RY4, but when I went to my local B&M, they didnt even have a menu of the flavors they carried. I just randomly grabbed the green apple cause it was listed in their tiny 'house menu' and then she upsold me the 'brand name' Rippin Vapor instead heh. Its not bad, especially for my first bottle of juice but man I couldve scored at ITC haha.. Needed my juice ASAP though so had to give in.. At least now I know haha.. Theres just too many vendors out there but now I got one thats definitely getting money when I get paid next week.. That black and blue cheescake sounds awesome too I think you sold me on that as well.. Just wish they had a grape flavor, been itching to try that too..

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
Well. I got Midnight and Summer Breeze. Very disappointed. I'm finding them to be very weak flavors in comparison with juice I ordered a few months ago. I know the Summer Breeze is supposed to be light, but I expected more from the Midnight. Oh well.

I would email him. Midnight is a new flavor and I have never had breeze but he has great customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread