Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
The problem here is that food = corporations.

Corporations = highest yield, lowest price and most appeal.

Highest yield and lowest price = least healthy and most toxic.

Eliminate the corporations, put real food back into reach of the consumer and I GUARANTEE YOU EVERY citizen knows how to make a healthy meal.

Show me someone who can't cook an egg and make a salad.

Tapatyped

I say we just Tax Fat People.

You can eat Anything you Want. But if you're Fat, you get Taxed.

jpasint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Coconut Creek, Florida
It is this kind of thinking that literally scares the crap out of me......very slippery slope. I will not allow someone else to direct my life in this manner........what's next. I can only breathe between the hours of 3-6 pm on Weds and Saturdays?
I would start with the companies that add all the artificial crap to the processed foods, etc. Get them to get their acts together. Not everyone can grow gardens or has the desire to do so for a whole host of reasons. If we were all the same it would definitely be a boring place.
I could argue that the injustice in taxation has gone on far beyond and before my lifetime but why waste my time. I don't like that I have to pay taxes on educating everyones elses kid when I don't have any of my own, but to what end? So my point is we all have things we feel are unjust and unfair. That is called life and we deal with it. Period. Pick the battles where you stand a chance of winning or at least being heard. All else is wasting time and energy.
And no, I will not be posting any more on this subject. Sorry if any are offended, that is not my intent. Simply pointing out just how slippery the slope is.
+1,000

Reactions: ENAUD

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Let see, 19 trillion dollars, that only ~$1500 per day from the big bang till today. Doesn't sound so bad if you state it like that, right? Right?

Seems Reasonable to Me. And nothing our Government can't Solve.

That Same Government who Racked Up all that Debt. But I'm sure it will be Different this time.

Reactions: Ed_C

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
It discriminates fat people. Not everyone is overweight because they overeat and are sedintary.

How does it Discriminate anymore that Taxing people who are Addicted to Cigarettes?

Or Taxing people who Choose to get Off Cigarettes by using an e-Cigarette?

Reactions: ENAUD

Ed_C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Seligman, MO
Seems Reasonable to Me. And nothing our Government can't Solve.

That Same Government who Racked Up all that Debt. But I'm sure it will be Different this time.

I just looked at the numbers and if we all just pitch in $60,000 we can pay off the debt and have change to spare. :thumbs: You think we should make smokers and the overweight pay a bigger share?

Reactions: zoiDman

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I don't think we should tax vaping for starters and while smoking is always a choice, being overweight is not always a choice.

OK... If it will get it thru a House or a Senate, we could probably include a "Thyroid Exemption".

But I think there should be a One Time Filing Fee for claiming a Thyroid Exemption.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I wonder how much motorcycle injuries cost the healthcare system each year. Or for that matter car injuries. What about sports related injuries? I know alcohol related illnesses have to cost a fortune. How many other choices can we justify taxing? We could solve the national debt problem in no time!

Akrotiri

Moved On
Oct 4, 2016
I wonder how much motorcycle injuries cost the healthcare system each year. Or for that matter car injuries. What about sports related injuries? I know alcohol related illnesses have to cost a fortune. How many other choices can we justify taxing? We could solve the national debt problem in no time!
Your disgusting.

You and zoidberg are intentionally trying to derail the thread and take it off topic. I actually hope I'm wrong even though I'm not. Enjoy your closed system devices. I'll still get my 5ml RTAs and any device I want cause I got power and money unlike you 2fools. I'm trying to help our cause but your blind allegiance to hollyweird crackys and dear leader president of the world obozo clouds your judgement.

I feel sorry for you.

Reactions: kross8

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

It's almost Unlimited.

And the Beauty of it is we Always have Majority who doesn't care if some Minority Sector is getting the Shaft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread