FDA President Trump just saved vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlyle Fitzgerald

Dec 17, 2016
Exactly.

Most are fat because the lines of good nutrition are blurred.

Nutritious food doesn't claim to be Nutritious or void of bad ingredients on the package.

If your package claims it's void of something detrimental or healthy, chances are it's nutritionally poison.

This. Didn't the FDA put meat at the foundation of the food pyramid, after the beef industry spent a ton of money on lobbying? (Hey, this is starting to sound familiar...)

Akrotiri

Moved On
Oct 4, 2016
bad behavior or life choices===>>> issue of health care and the cost of healthcare
We'll know in about 2 days if the anti-vaping deeming regs were completely struck down or if it is the regulations that have yet to take effect. Either way its a win-win because the harshest of the regulations are the ones in 2018.

Last edited:
Reactions: randyith

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
We'll know in about 2 days if the anti-vaping deeming regs were completely struck down or if it is the regulations that have yet to take effect. Either way its a win-win because the harshest of the regulations are the ones in 2018.
THIS is exactly why this thread is off topic.

Can't take it seriously.

And no willingness to learn or understand.

There's a bunch of other stuff I'm following with predicate dates.

None of them have changed.

What's so special about vaping?

Mind you, there's an actual radio station dedicated to my other interests that would have had breaking news stories every hour if you could possibly be correct.

Tapatyped

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Can you spell out for me what provisions in the deeming regs that wouldn't apply to a new product released today? If you attempted to bring a new product to market today, officially, you would need everything that existing products have until 2018 to submit.

Macko

Jan 5, 2017
d075d9e292ab755f11c79ae0e40c6370.jpg

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
What's happening in 2 days?

Tapatyped

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Can you spell out for me what provisions in the deeming regs that wouldn't apply to a new product released today? ...

If Akrotiri could, or could have Posted Anything to support His claims, this thread would Not have gone Off-Topic.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
This thread ran its course long ago. We should be back posting on the original Deeming thread.
If you can think of an undead, slightly beaten horse to lay there, you have my blessing.

I'm a simple man with not enough time on my hands.

What I know gets dismissed and overlooked all too often in favor of theories of grandeur and lack of action.

Tapatyped

Reactions: ENAUD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread