:: Prime - Strawberry Coconut Thick Cream !

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReacT

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2014
Mars!
en.wikipedia.org
prime.jpg

For those who loves strawberry and a thick cream, I have a special recipe for you with a good throat hit, the name of this liquid is PRIME. It's a dessert + fruit, so it satisfies both lovers, I make them married :)

ORIGINAL: (Contains Acetoin and Acetyl propionyl)
  • Sweet Strawberry (CAP) %6
  • Graham Cracker (CAP) v1 %0.5
  • Coconut (Lorann) %3
  • Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) %2
  • Cream (FLV) %2
  • Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) %2
  • Cinnamon (TPA) %0.2 (Not cinnamon spice!)
Mix: %40PG - %60 VG
Steep Requirement: This formula requires 24 hours cap-off steeping since 3 flavors in this recipe are ethyl alcohol based. You can vape it after 10 days but maybe a bit harsh on the first 3 puffs due to alcohol, will be smooth after 25 days.

Be aware,
Some flavors on the above recipe contains acetoin and acetyl propionyl, for me it is not possible to have that yummy, creamy and mouthful taste without them and i use them sometimes, but for those who wants it diketone free, here we go. Keep in mind, the taste will be almost different with the following flavors, it wont be that yummy and creamy. I dont believe that acetoin and acetyl propionyl can cause a deadly damage by just vaping it in PPM levels which makes me to think that you need to vape it over 100 years to have problems, its just my opinion. However, I have provided both recipes so it is up to you :)

DIKETONE FREE:
  • Sweet Strawberry (CAP) %6
  • Graham Cracker (CAP) v2 %0.5
  • Coconut (Lorann) %3
  • Vanilla Bean Gelato (TPA) %2
  • Cream (FA) %2
  • Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP) %2
  • Cinnamon (TPA) %0.2 (Not cinnamon spice!)

This is my usual strawberry cream recipe, the cream from FLV is the key point for this recipe as it adds body and thick steam. %60 vg is important for the flavor. I dont use sweetener for the recipes that have more than %50vg as it is unnecessary especially for ADV, you get sweet from VG. Enjoy ;)

Last edited:

ReacT

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2014
Mars!
en.wikipedia.org
i want to ask you about the one who not like throat hit ? and he love a recipe like what you mention above ? what he can do

My friend,
Throat hit is related to nicotine level and some flavors. First of all, he should prepare all his recipes at %70 VG to decrease throat hit as well as nicotine level. Some flavors are harsh because they contain 'Ethyl Alcohol' which is harsh/irritate to the throat. It is good for people who vapes like a normal cig however for people who doesnt like throat irritate, such flavors and formulas, make the liquid close the bottle cap and wait 24 hours. After 24 hours, take the bottle open its cap and leave it open for 24 hours, after 24 hours close the cap and let it steep at least 20 days to reduce all harsh parts, alcohol will be gone. If it is still harsh, that means your bottle cap is too small, put it cap off 24 hours more and make sure the nicotine level is suitable for the person. Always read and understand your flavors, many flavor companies writes on labels if the flavor contains ethyl alcohol or fully based on ethyl alchol. Sweet Strawberry from capella is full of ethyl alcohol and harsh to the throat. Simply do the above steps to take its harsh parts. Also all cinnamon flavors have harsh parts, you can omit the cinnamon from this formula.

I don't have Flavorah Cream but i have FA-Cream Fresh, FA-Cream Whipped, FA-Catalan Cream and FA-Vienna Cream. Which one i should to use? Flavouart don't have just a Cream or i don't never seen this one.
Also can i replace lorann coconut to some other coconut?

FA Fresh Cream will do the same. Yes you can replace the coconut with your favorite coconut, but make sure to change the percentage according to flavor brand. If it is coconut extra from perfumers, no more than %0.7, if it is capella, it is the same %3, if it is FA, use it at %2 for this formula.

Last edited:

Yiana

Ultra Member
Nov 20, 2015
Planet Earth
My friend,
Throat hit is related to nicotine level and some flavors. First of all, he should prepare all his recipes at %70 VG to decrease throat hit as well as nicotine level. Some flavors are harsh because they contain 'Ethyl Alcohol' which is harsh/irritate to the throat. It is good for people who vapes like a normal cig however for people who doesnt like throat irritate, such flavors and formulas, make the liquid close the bottle cap and wait 24 hours. After 24 hours, take the bottle open its cap and leave it open for 24 hours, after 24 hours close the cap and let it steep at least 20 days to reduce all harsh parts, alcohol will be gone. If it is still harsh, that means your bottle cap is too small, put it cap off 24 hours more and make sure the nicotine level is suitable for the person. Always read and understand your flavors, many flavor companies writes on labels if the flavor contains ethyl alcohol or fully based on ethyl alchol. Sweet Strawberry from capella is full of ethyl alcohol and harsh to the throat. Simply do the above steps to take its harsh parts. Also all cinnamon flavors have harsh parts, you can omit the cinnamon from this formula.

FA Fresh Cream will do the same. Yes you can replace the coconut with your favorite coconut, but make sure to change the percentage according to flavor brand. If it is coconut extra from perfumers, no more than %0.7, if it is capella, it is the same %3, if it is FA, use it at %2 for this formula.

Cool. I wanted to try this and had the same question. I have fa fresh cream.

Also, you said we can sub coconut with another one. I just have tfa coconut extra at the moment.

Nevermind, you already answered that. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread