Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
$15 would be an attractive price for a peko :p
If someone wanted to make the necessary investment to produce them by the thousands in China, that price might not be too far off. But the reality is, it's an item with limited appeal, and right now, it's the least expensive and most readily available mod in this form-factor.

FWIW, the v1.0 (a beta version that was never released to the public) that I put together last summer is still in my daily rotation. They're fine little mods. No, they're not as fancy as a pdib, a CC, a VR, or a Tmod. But they're every bit as functional.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Did you check the resistance with the atty on the mod? RM2 center pin might not be backed out enough to prevent a short of the 510 center pin across the bottom of the threads of the atty.
This would make a difference with the Peko and not a Woodvil?
Yes it could since the 510 center pins are not the same.

Well you were right. I sent back the Peko to the seller not thinking there was nothing I did to not make this mod not work and I was wrong. The pic show I fried her beautiful mod. She replaced the parts to fix it with spares and STILL refunded all my money (not sure I might not have been so kind and generous). I did at least sent her the shipping cost she was out of pocket for. This is what I unknowingly did (FYI anyone dealing with her should feel your dealing with a very kind and fair person)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rossum

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Just wanted to drop this here for some of you that have been looking for a smaller atty....

4d13311c5874ff23963a670d2c84997e.jpg
2d24e9d9286082c672cd29d3146216b3.jpg

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
It is the Origen Little 16mm by Norbert. Very much like the Nuppin' with a little more flavor to it. Feeds and drains exceptionally well. I had a CH Stumpy that only lasted 3 days and found its way back into the classies. This is reminiscent of the Stumpy but, IMO, leaps and bounds ahead of it...

airedale2

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2013
Delavan, Il
IMG_0157 (467x800).jpg IMG_0155 (409x640).jpg want to drop by and say hello, and give Justin at Live Wire Mods a Big Thank You, for setting me up on these two GdnaV4.3 kits that I just finished putting together, first one had a little trouble, couple of e mails to Justin, problem solved. second one went together without a hitch, these devices are really thought out, I also have the 18650 Peko+, which I really like also, I can see adding more to my Peko collection. I think now the really hard part is to figure out what color or colors to use next time around.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
View attachment 495692 View attachment 495693 want to drop by and say hello, and give Justin at Live Wire Mods a Big Thank You, for setting me up on these two GdnaV4.3 kits that I just finished putting together, first one had a little trouble, couple of e mails to Justin, problem solved. second one went together without a hitch, these devices are really thought out, I also have the 18650 Peko+, which I really like also, I can see adding more to my Peko collection. I think now the really hard part is to figure out what color or colors to use next time around.
Thats great to hear... You might also want to post those in the DNA40 thread since this is the mechanical thread... Here's a link... https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/printed-dna-40-bottom-feeder-mod.659033/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread