• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Private Importing

Status
Not open for further replies.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Does anyone have thoughts on how TPD will affect bringing personal gear into the UK?

I was planning to move back there in a few years but it might have to happen sooner, like later this year. When the TPD rules come in it shouldn't affect personal ownership of anything bought before that. Will it affect an individual arriving in the country with their own gear, if it doesn't meet the requirements of the new rules? I imagine nobody knows for sure at this stage but maybe someone does know.

I'm assuming I can't bring my nic. So even If I can bring my mods and tanks with me I guess I might have to buy dilute nic in tiny bottles. Although the last I heard it wasn't clear how the future availability of nic over there would work out.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Does anyone have thoughts on how TPD will affect bringing personal gear into the UK?

I was planning to move back there in a few years but it might have to happen sooner, like later this year. When the TPD rules come in it shouldn't affect personal ownership of anything bought before that. Will it affect an individual arriving in the country with their own gear, if it doesn't meet the requirements of the new rules? I imagine nobody knows for sure at this stage but maybe someone does know.

I'm assuming I can't bring my nic. So even If I can bring my mods and tanks with me I guess I might have to buy dilute nic in tiny bottles. Although the last I heard it wasn't clear how the future availability of nic over there would work out.
Do you have any family here? ...you could start a stash if someone can take delivery of it and store it for you.

As far as I know, no-one is clear on whether we'll be able to buy nicotine to dilute, even in small bottles, and it will of course depend on what the suppliers choose to stock once things change.
Personally, I think that if 'they' want us to only have 10ml bottles of ready to use, then they aren't going to be happy if we can buy even small bottles of nicotine to dilute.

Someone may have better information on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread