Prize List for ECF's 15 millionth post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliver

ECF Founder, formerly SmokeyJoe
Admin
Verified Member
Ooops - forgot to update the thread - LOADS more awesome prizes added yesterday and today....

• ProVape
Provari 3 - Tiffany Blue

• Genesis UK
5 bottles of 10ml Ge.UK E-Liquid for a UK winner

• Atmizoo
Lab50 SS-M (brushed matte) with a corresponding T16 extension
One slot for the upcoming public testing release of the Wave, Atmizoo's new rta

• Velvet Cloud
15ml of each of their entire line – in the winner’s choice of mg (0mg, 3mg, 6mg, 12mg, 18mg)

• Wizard Labs
A $150 shopping spree at Wizard Labs

• Health cabin
Horizon Arctic Sub Ohm BTDC Tank Atomizer (Dual Coil) 1pc
Smok GCT Ni-200 Sub Ohm Atomizer 1pc
Aspire Atlantis Mega Tank Kit with Sub Ohm Coil (5ml)
iSmoka Eleaf Lemo 2 Sub Ohm Atomizer 1pc
Joyetech Delta II Sub Ohm Silver Atomizer Kit 1pc
Kangertech KBox 40W Silver Box MOD 1pc

• RTD Vapor
1pc Xtar VP4 battery charger
2pcs AW IMR 18650 2200mAh batteries
2pcs Sony 18650 VTC4 batteries
2pcs Xtar battery case
1pc Cen-Tech multimeter
1pc Choice of Kanthal wire
1pc Cotton Bacon
1pc Coil winding jig

• Gotvapes
An MCV Mech mod of the winners’ choice

• CCVapes
4x 30ml bottles of winners choice
1x Mutation RDA
1x Trident RDA
1x Nimbus RDA

• Atmomixani
Scythe shined atomizer
Nemesis30 shined
Nemi mix shined
Anima Ice mix shined

josephnine6

Apr 9, 2015
AZ
Not sure how that is exactly determined. There are places that the forum doesn't count posts.... Someone with more technical savvy will have to explain all the confusing stuff. I think The Ocelot has determined that the forum count refreshes something like every 10 minutes? I know she figured this out in the Global Thread that is going on concurrently
Ohh ok , so I can just spam this thread ??

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
Post Disclaimer (haha)- this is not saying I do not want a prize if I am so lucky as to win any part of this!

With that said.....It's kind of funny, because we are all already winners simply because we have found this world in which we can freely express (most of the time) and share our love and sometimes frustration of vaping with others that will either share in our cheers, give us courage to forge on, or commiserate any frustration we may have. I am one that still finds the internet an amazing tool that brings people together that would otherwise never be able to meet in any capacity, and I am so pleased that somebody woke up one day and thought, hey, why don't I start a forum that gives vapers a place to come together. So, no matter the outcome of this contest, I already consider myself a winner, and will celebrate this milestone reached while cheering for all the winners.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Post Disclaimer (haha)- this is not saying I do not want a prize if I am so lucky as to win any part of this!

With that said.....It's kind of funny, because we are all already winners simply because we have found this world in which we can freely express (most of the time) and share our love and sometimes frustration of vaping with others that will either share in our cheers, give us courage to forge on, or commiserate any frustration we may have. I am one that still finds the internet an amazing tool that brings people together that would otherwise never be able to meet in any capacity, and I am so pleased that somebody woke up one day and thought, hey, why don't I start a forum that gives vapers a place to come together. So, no matter the outcome of this contest, I already consider myself a winner, and will celebrate this milestone reached while cheering for all the winners.
Very well said and I totally concur! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread