Prize List for ECF's 15 millionth post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoLoThatIsMe123

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2015
Post Disclaimer (haha)- this is not saying I do not want a prize if I am so lucky as to win any part of this!

With that said.....It's kind of funny, because we are all already winners simply because we have found this world in which we can freely express (most of the time) and share our love and sometimes frustration of vaping with others that will either share in our cheers, give us courage to forge on, or commiserate any frustration we may have. I am one that still finds the internet an amazing tool that brings people together that would otherwise never be able to meet in any capacity, and I am so pleased that somebody woke up one day and thought, hey, why don't I start a forum that gives vapers a place to come together. So, no matter the outcome of this contest, I already consider myself a winner, and will celebrate this milestone reached while cheering for all the winners.

LoLoThatIsMe123

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2015
Dido.... 30+ years of smoking, I must say I loved it. It was killing me. No matter what I tried... Patches, gum, candy, ... I loved the act of the "Drag" with vaping with a good Mod and a great tank. I can sit here and D*R*A*GGGG.... But now it can be fruity, sweet, creamy, bold, whatever I am hungry for, and I get my FIX too. Whoop Whoop. That is why I'm "Lovin Vapin Lois". Oh I feel better now. Lol

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Holy cow... what a list!!! Can someone tell me if the post is forum wide, as in anywhere on the forum, or only on this thread?

Posts count wherever the posts count LOL.
Anywhere on the forum. If posts don't count in the Lounge, they will not be counted in the final. So keep posting in areas that are counted. :D

Reactions: kathi17

caramel

Vaping Master
Dec 23, 2014
Posts count wherever the posts count LOL.
Anywhere on the forum. If posts don't count in the Lounge, they will not be counted in the final. So keep posting in areas that are counted. :D

How about posts deleted by moderators, do they still count, or is the counter decreased?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread