Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I like 'em clean shaven, please - te he I know it's a pest to do everyday, but if I can do it, they can too! HAHA (Bless my mama and gramma for my chin hairs and mustache!)

I had a clean-shaven boyfriend once whose natural beard was so ferocious, about an hour after a close shave, he could remove the skin from my person with his face -- but he was a baker, so he had to be clean-shaven, and either cut his hair very short, or wear it long enough to pull back completely (he chose the latter!). After that, I've always preferred men with beards! My first husband was like that too, as he was a Semitic Jew -- very dark and hairy! But after he changed jobs, he was able to grow his beard, and it was much better! My current husband is another whose natural beard is just..I swear it's like microscopic barbed wire. He's only been beardless twice since we've been together, because I can't stand even a plain ol goodnight kiss from him if he shaves his face.

Our son takes it by spells; if he wants to appear more mature, he'll grow out a nice "Van ...." sort of beard, the upper part of his cheeks doesn't yet support a truly full beard. If he shaves, he looks about 15 (he's 27!). :D But he constantly threatens to get some of that "Just for beards" dye for men, because his beard is red. :D :lol:

Andria

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
After having to have my Atmomixani: Anima Ice mix shined prize sent to my sister and then have her send it to me I received it a few days ago did a build on it today.

DSCN0178_zps2y3zij2m.jpg

DSCN0179_zpshubnx2hc.jpg

DSCN0180_zpsgt2jowo8.jpg

A bit on the small side which makes it somewhat difficult for me to work on but I managed. Was worried the airflow might be a bit restricted as the holes are small but it's not. Working out pretty nice so far.

74deeds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Seattle
After having to have my Atmomixani: Anima Ice mix shined prize sent to my sister and then have her send it to me I received it a few days ago did a build on it today.

DSCN0178_zps2y3zij2m.jpg

DSCN0179_zpshubnx2hc.jpg

DSCN0180_zpsgt2jowo8.jpg

A bit on the small side which makes it somewhat difficult for me to work on but I managed. Was worried the airflow might be a bit restricted as the holes are small but it's not. Working out pretty nice so far.
Looks like a tight build indeed, but smaller chambers can be really nice too!! Hope you enjoy it!! Congrats!

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I received part 2 of my prize on Friday. 4 15 ml bottles of 3 flavors(lemonade, sangria and maple donut) of Junjii juice. Unfortunately, unless I add some pg to it to make it a more balanced liquid, I can't vape it. It's 100% VG and anything over 60% has me running for an inhaler. My chest tightens up like I'm having an asthma attack.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I received part 2 of my prize on Friday. 4 15 ml bottles of 3 flavors(lemonade, sangria and maple donut) of Junjii juice. Unfortunately, unless I add some pg to it to make it a more balanced liquid, I can't vape it. It's 100% VG and anything over 60% has me running for an inhaler. My chest tightens up like I'm having an asthma attack.
Oh nooooooooooo.....can you mix with some PG and bring it into balance?

Reactions: NancyB

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
Oh no! That is sad. They have good stuff. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread