Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Last big event the winner came from the same type of thread this one is. It was in the one announcing the contest. :D
Oh good..this could get interesting...Can I be my usual nutty self in here,..(you won't start throwing full 100ml bottles of DF at me will you)?

rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

I'm going to post my favorite vaping video:

Caro123

Apr 11, 2015
Nova Scotia
I'm on holidays :blink: ... and now one post closer to 15mil :party:
actually staying up 24 to 36 hours is something medical types do loads of time and it is great for depression you get a nice little high until you crash of course - or perhaps that's just me - smile - it is fun to think of the contest but I also have to say somewhere along the line some wise psychology has gone in to the whole vaping movement - it is evident in this forum and evident in a few of the local shops - power to the people and all that jazz !

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I'm on holidays :blink: ... and now one post closer to 15mil :party:

Aha! I'm oh holidays too! This is a race to the finish line
I'm going out for coffee ... can I grab a cup or two for anyone? :blink:

just under 54,000 posts to go :cool:
pick one up for me

I'll have another drink o rum for you :)

Reactions: WillyZee

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
Though it would require 15M posts for me to properly express my gratitude and appreciation for ECF and most all of our members and guests contributions....let me simply say that ECf and those on here have TRULY changed my life for the better....never in my WILDEST DREAMS could I have perceived that quitting smoking could enhance and improve my mental and SPIRITUAL well being anywhere NEAR this much!!!

Plus, I no longer have to isn't in the garage and sweat or freeze and be eaten alive by mosquitos and not be able to keep a protective eye on my two boys to get my nicotine....

Haven't been on Facebook in....well, when does my sig line say I quit smoking....;:lol::laugh:):thumbs:

THANK YOU ALL FIFTEEN MILLION TIMES!!! :banana::wub::thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread