Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Alright! More of me peeps over here as well..I'm loving this thread Chak..Now BK and the rest of The Big Thread needs to wander on over. :D

fsX97.gif

some one mention my name???

Rsunderl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2014
Silver Spring, MD, USA
Thank you Smokey Joe for starting this wonderful place! Without this place (and a wonderful IRL friend), I'd still be smoking analogs and hating myself for it. Currently only 27 days analog free, but it seems like this will be the final "quit" for me. :) :) :)

Caro123

Apr 11, 2015
Nova Scotia
I have been having a hard time trying to decide which prize I will select there is something for just about anyone the Reo maybe because I have not seen something like it before and it seems like a brilliant idea, but there is the lovely rosewood one by totem sol and I am pretty sure I saw the new evic racing car yellow on the list but there are super juices I have not tasted and accessories that I will perhaps need I don't have any kind of battery charger because I have only owned evod or eleaf there are barely 37 thousand posts left to go :rickroll:

LoLoThatIsMe123

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2015
I have been having a hard time trying to decide which prize I will select there is something for just about anyone the Reo maybe because I have not seen something like it before and it seems like a brilliant idea, but there is the lovely rosewood one by totem sol and I am pretty sure I saw the new evic racing car yellow on the list but there are super juices I have not tasted and accessories that I will perhaps need I don't have any kind of battery charger because I have only owned evod or eleaf there are barely 37 thousand posts left to go :rickroll:
Getting closer and closer....whoop whoop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread