Ended Prizes! 15 millionth ECF post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
Took 3 days to get from 9,968,000 to 10,000,000 looks like. ( Jul. '13 )

The final nite was quite a flurry of posts, lol.

We're at 937 so I'm guessing Tuesday after next.

pfft, anyoen can guess a whole day...that's 24 hours of leeway!

no, i'm thinking 13.0.2.9.1 at exactly 9945 seconds into that k'in....i'm using the Mayan Long Count calendar...it just rolls right off the tongue.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
well, like all good thread topics that are destined to grow to an insane length, i'd like to get us started down the path of the first off-topic conversation.

let's go with an old classic:

Cake vs. Pie

now, i know you're thinking: "But Wheezal, how does your hair stay that high with so very little product? Also, is this really a debate since Pie is clearly superior in every form?" To which i say "Hold on, there are evil heathens out there that will choose Cake over Pie, i suspect they are being forced to at gunpoint. They need our help and pity, no admonishment, although a little admonishment wouldn't hurt i'm sure"

So...discuss...and remember to tip your bartender.

Pie, definitely. Cake is so limited: a bready sort of sweet stuff, flavored with whatever. Pie can be fruit, or cream, or even meat/cheese/eggs... Pie can be frozen, chilled, warm, or smokin' hot. It's the quintessence of yumminess!

Andria

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Took 3 days to get from 9,968,000 to 10,000,000 looks like. ( Jul. '13 )

The final nite was quite a flurry of posts, lol.

We're at 937 so I'm guessing Tuesday after next.
I would say more like this weekend....after all it's a holiday weekend and so many have taken it off work....so there will be more chatting...........

Reactions: r77r7r

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
pfft, anyoen can guess a whole day...that's 24 hours of leeway!

no, i'm thinking 13.0.2.9.1 at exactly 9945 seconds into that k'in....i'm using the Mayan Long Count calendar...it just rolls right off the tongue.
alright...more specifically...Sunday (5/24) evening 8:24 PM EST.........

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
A little over 18 months ago, we held a prize for the 10 millionth post on ECF…

That night was just insane, we had a blast. Being on dialup back then, well, that just made it all the more interesting.

I can’t tell you how much it means to me that this site I started on a whim 7 and a half years ago has become such an amazing living beast; a community that has been responsible for the increasingly global phenomenon that is vaping.

It’s worth thinking for a minute about these 15 million posts. Among them are some of the most important conversations in public health history. I don’t think this is an exaggeration; Conversations that have led to new products, conversations that led to lives changed, conversations that in aggregate have played a massive part in vaping entering the mainstream.

The future’s ahead, and the conversation continues, but I wanted to take this moment to say thank you!

Oh, and good luck!

Mind-boggling, but so true. You have given so many of us so much with this site, not the least of which is better health, happiness and longer lives. You should take the prizes and we’ll provide the shenanigans for the night.

Thank you to the sponsors who have so graciously donated.

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
Can't even begin to tell you how great ECF is and how glad I am that you got that whim! I have learned so much here and met so many amazing people. Thanks for all you've done and keep on doing!

Pie. The answer is always pie. Think I'll go make one now.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Can't even begin to tell you how great ECF is and how glad I am that you got that whim! I have learned so much here and met so many amazing people. Thanks for all you've done and keep on doing!

Pie. The answer is always pie. Think I'll go make one now.

Kayte..ECF wouldn't be the same for me without MHMDT.
animated_cocker_clip_zpsq0zd6k4r.gif

Yes please,...this pup would love some pie. :p

Last edited:

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Ahhh, just save all the trouble and give me all the stuff now:D.

Seen a lot of amazing thing happen here, was an on and off lurker part time vapor for about 16 months before joining, in all those years its amazing how much effect what goes on here has had on the industry,

Good luck on many more.

CJ Garcia

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2015
I am 99.99999999% sure that I will not create the winning post. I am also certain that I will forget to congratulate the winner. That being said, I offer a warm and sincere congratulations to the future winner well in advance.
Lol idk why but this made my day lmfaoooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
We should have a thread for people to put in their predictions of the date and time that the 15 millionth post is made.

There is an average of 5480 posts per day. So on Tuesday 2nd June (UK) at some time during the day, probably teatime around 6pm if the average number of posts is consistant, then the 15,000,000th post should be made.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
not to toot my own horn, cuz i'm not that flexible, but i think it's amazing that the site can accumulate 15 million posts and i havent contributed anything remotely helpful since i've been here at ECF.

my parents always told me i'd never accomplish anything worthwhile, it's good to know i can live teh dream!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread