Status
Not open for further replies.

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
Amateur....

Bacon Explosion: The BBQ Sausage Recipe of all Recipes « BBQ Addicts - BBQ Blog BBQ Addicts – BBQ Blog

bacon-10.jpg
You know what? People like you that post pics like this make me so upset. Here I sit trying very hard to eat right and stay away from that heavenly food product of the Gods known as bacon and people like YOU shove it right in my face. Now I am compelled to go in the kitchen and make some....... Thanks a lot!!!!! Hahahahaha, J/K Who doesn't love pictures of BACON!!!! I love the word, the sound of it cooking, the smell, and of course the taste. That is a picture of heaven right there.

PansyRabbit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2015
OK, we've just decided that the first runner-up will be the person who most closely predicts when the 15 millionth post goes up.

The format for entries must be as follows:

Monday June 30 17.50:15 EST

If there are any duplicates we'll randomise a winner...

One go each, and this sub-competition closes in 24 hours from.... wait for it...wait for iiiiiiiiit....
NOW!

Good luck![/QUOTE

Sunday May 31 14.55:30 EST

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
I have to inquire......so if I list the Day and time but use ALL the time zone designations i.e. PST,EST,CST...PDT, EDT, CDT.... GMT yada yada or only EST? In which case is not in play EDT is! I could have 24 different times using this format:w00t: I see a loophole!:lol::D

no worries, i've seen in teh future and you don't win.

you may also want to get that mole checked out. and a better haircut. also, shaving your back turns into a rather dark period of your life.

i might have mixed some of my own past with my vision of teh future, but for the most part i've never been wrong except for 90-99% of teh time tops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread