Status
Not open for further replies.

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
OK, we've just decided that the first runner-up will be the person who most closely predicts when the 15 millionth post goes up.

The format for entries must be as follows:

Monday June 30 17.50:15 EST

If there are any duplicates we'll randomise a winner...

One go each, and this sub-competition closes in 24 hours from.... wait for it...wait for iiiiiiiiit....
NOW!

Good luck!

Aw dang! I missed that. Oh well, it's fun anyways

JulesXsmokr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2013
Hurricane Alley, FL. USA
A little over 18 months ago, we held a prize for the 10 millionth post on ECF…

Well, I’m very happy to say that we’ll soon be approaching the 15th million post and, exactly as we did last time, we’ll have prizes for this landmark.

Our registered suppliers have been extremely generous, and we've a whole host of prizes up for grabs. So, the way this will run is...

We will have one main winner and a number of runner ups. The main winner will be the post we deem to be the 15millionth, and the runner ups will be every (as yet undetermined) number of posts afterwards. The winner will get the first pick of the prizes on offer, and subsequent runner ups will get to choose in the order they come through. How does that sound?

I can’t tell you how much it means to me that this site I started on a whim 7 and a half years ago has become such an amazing living beast; a community that has been responsible for the increasingly global phenomenon that is vaping.

It’s worth thinking for a minute about these 15 million posts. Among them are some of the most important conversations in public health history. I don’t think this is an exaggeration; Conversations that have led to new products, conversations that led to lives changed, conversations that in aggregate have played a massive part in vaping entering the mainstream.

The future’s ahead, and the conversation continues, but I wanted to take this moment to say thank you!

Oh, and good luck!

The prize list can be found here: Prize List for ECF's 15 millionth post! | E-Cigarette Forum
15 million in Smoky Joe's Emporium, Impressive to say the least. Contgratz to you Sir!
I am in the final leg of my Gulf Coast tour visiting family, and stopping in here to say hi.
I've been to Mobile, Biloxi, French Quarter, Houston ( I won't miss the rain), and making a stop at the Pensacola Beach boardwalk on my way back to Hurricane Alley.
Good luck to all...

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
How can we see where we are at present or how close to it? Thank you for this opportunity to win some goodies:) Congratulation ECF!!! This is has always been my go to source for any question in my Vaping Journey! Thank You Again ECF
Scroll down to Forum Stats read messages

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
How can we see where we are at present or how close to it? Thank you for this opportunity to win some goodies:) Congratulation ECF!!! This is has always been my go to source for any question in my Vaping Journey! Thank You Again ECF
Depending on your screen size and if you are on a mobile version or not.

To find the stats, it will either be on the upper right below your avatar, below the box that shows Staff online and the next box will be Forum Stats.

If you have a smaller screen, the forum stats box should be below the last post in a thread, below the Staff online box.

Reactions: sonicdsl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread