Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I wonder what happens with the winning post as far as the actual post, i.e. bells and whistles are out since this has no audio, but how about a special banner in the signature line or there about, special emote or simile....any such plan?
The voice of vaping since 2007 will speak to you for the first time..Might scare ya a little though..hehe :evil:

Ann

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Virginia
I wonder what happens with the winning post as far as the actual post, i.e. bells and whistles are out since this has no audio, but how about a special banner in the signature line or there about, special emote or simile....any such plan?
I 'd like to see UPS at my door with the goodies. They're fast but not that fast I guess.

ATylerRose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Las Vegas NV USA

That's a great idea:thumb: I'd love a winners banner :banana:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
15 million in Smoky Joe's Emporium, Impressive to say the least. Contgratz to you Sir!
I am in the final leg of my Gulf Coast tour visiting family, and stopping in here to say hi.
I've been to Mobile, Biloxi, French Quarter, Houston ( I won't miss the rain), and making a stop at the Pensacola Beach boardwalk on my way back to Hurricane Alley.
Good luck to all...

How was Lake Houston? :D I have a cousin there, hope she knows how to swim! :D

Andria

Reactions: Kprthevapr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread