Ended Prizes! 15 millionth ECF post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retro138

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2014
Philadelphia
This place has been amazing in so many ways. The things I've learned and more importantly what I will continue to learn not only puts my mind at ease but reminds me I'll never know everything. I guess it's the Buddhist in me that favors the unlearned lessons.

Anyway I'm extremely grateful you had the foresight to start this forum and keep it going. I've ran forums they can be a pita. I'm sure there were times that were so frustrating but I'm sure the good outways the bad 10 fold.

Best,
Brian

sando7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Louisville, KY (PRP)
This place has been amazing in so many ways. The things I've learned and more importantly what I will continue to learn not only puts my mind at ease but reminds me I'll never know everything. I guess it's the Buddhist in me that favors the unlearned lessons.

Anyway I'm extremely grateful you had the foresight to start this forum and keep it going. I've ran forums they can be a pita. I'm sure there were times that were so frustrating but I'm sure the good outways the bad 10 fold.

Best,
Brian

i hear ya i have made some good friends here not to mention kicking a 35 yr habit of 2/3 packs a day...this forum has been a life-saver to me plus being an ole-man i feel like a Rooster again...i see some of these young pups coming-up and i shake my head then i remember that there just like me and it makes me smile... then i realize i'm here on ECF; the greatest place i ever found...thanks is all i can say and i mean that!...
....rolf

Podunk

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2014
Podunk, USA
I'm a noob but this forum has been a huge help. Next week will be 6 months vape only, I've learned a lot, laughed a bunch, cussed a few times...oh wait that was the forum transition, nevermind that cussing.

Seriously, this place has been an awesome partner on the journey.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
This forum has been a invaluable asset to me in my vape journey from why my CE4 was getting metallic taste, how to rebuild protank coils, ideas for nifty jigs and gizmos to assist with your vaping and general knowledge to help smooth out the vape learning curve. It has added forks into my vape path with information on different builds and vaping techniques that I use regularly. My favorite of all is the co-ops, top notch gear for great prices.
Sharing my vape experience and issues with others so they can learn also.
Every day I spend some time in this forum ready and willing to learn something new or the "why didn't I think of that" to make my vape the best it can be.
Thanks ECF for being there.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Prizes are exciting!! But just wanted to tell you smokey, along with many others...... that ECF has indeed been life changing!! I'm certain I'd have never quit smoking without it! Not only because of being able to learn about various equipment, but also the love and support I've found here during times I wasn't sure I could stick with it.

Also some lifelong friends have been made here. Folks that are like family to me!!! thank you so very much for starting this, and for all you and all the staff and mods do to make it what it is!!

Brobdingnagian

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Without a doubt, your whim has extended my life many years for that I say THANK YOU! SmokeyJoe

The ECF has not only given me incredible amounts of knowledge in E-cigs but so much more like heath and politics and understanding of the Media just to name a few. I have met people I would have never met if it were not for ECF again I say THANK YOU! SmokeyJoe and the community.

I concur.

I probably would have never started vaping if I'd never found ECF; woulda dead-ended with the cigalikes.

I'm thankful for everyone here that has made this possible, and I appreciate the staff's efforts in keeping things on track for us.

For one to be able to find so much life-saving information in one place... it is an extremely commendable thing, with an an additionally impressive effort demonstrated by the multitude who have been helped (not to mention the others that they then also help) across the forum as a whole; Contributions build community, and I'd be hard-pressed to provide a better example of this.

Vape on, ECF...Vape on! :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread