Status
Not open for further replies.
eGo 650 and Protank...works great
PicsArt_1370304013489_zps54b0bf5c.jpg

serendipitee

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Grapevine, TX, USA
Got a Nova 2.0 (probably a Vivi knockoff) and a Kanger 3.0 (appears to be a knockoff too).

Question about leaking: My clearomizer will sometimes leak some fluid into the mouthpiece thing, just a drop or two, probably when it's rolling around in my purse and not right side up. Is this likely to happen with the Nova & Kanger too? I was wondering if I could fill them and carry them around in my purse in a case without a battery on the end since I only have 1 battery. Are either or both likely to leak fron either or both ends?
Thx.

I can't say about the nova but I have 2 Protanks that roll around alot in my purse and I have never had either of them leak. But as I've learned on here, no 2 tanks are the same. I have heard others say that their protanks have leaked but so far I have not had that problem.

I do have several Ce5's and I have had them leak just a little bit but not the Protank.

~Susiejo

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Got a Nova 2.0 (probably a Vivi knockoff) and a Kanger 3.0 (appears to be a knockoff too).

Question about leaking: My clearomizer will sometimes leak some fluid into the mouthpiece thing, just a drop or two, probably when it's rolling around in my purse and not right side up. Is this likely to happen with the Nova & Kanger too? I was wondering if I could fill them and carry them around in my purse in a case without a battery on the end since I only have 1 battery. Are either or both likely to leak fron either or both ends?
Thx.

I throw my purse around a lot! I don't put batteries with stuff on them in my purse. I take the toppers off and put them in medicine bottles with a little paper towel and close the lid. I put batteries in an eye glass case - that's for in my purse, for back-up. For what I'm using while I'm out I have a lanyard, but my pv is mostly in my pocket or upright in the first flap of my purse. You'll soon start looking at purses a new way Where can I put my PV? the pockets for cellphones are great!

serendipitee

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Grapevine, TX, USA
I throw my purse around a lot! I don't put batteries with stuff on them in my purse. I take the toppers off and put them in medicine bottles with a little paper towel and close the lid. I put batteries in an eye glass case - that's for in my purse, for back-up. For what I'm using while I'm out I have a lanyard, but my pv is mostly in my pocket or upright in the first flap of my purse. You'll soon start looking at purses a new way Where can I put my PV? the pockets for cellphones are great!

Brilliant, you peeps are so resourceful.

jozef-3d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
Plano, Texas, United States
I can make this happen in about an hour. It does look pretty ridiculous, but the 'beauty ring' at least makes the transition at the threads look less fugly.

I don't think it looks ridiculous at all. I think it looks quite snazzy! But then again it's personal preference. It fits in my pocket quite well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread