Pro-V2 and Cartomator VX Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
The Pro-V2's and VX caps are finally running off the machines now. We should have them late next week, depending on the holiday of course.

Why the delays?
Being perfectly honest, we knew when we invested in a pair of six-digit cnc machines, we would need to keep those machines running 24/7 on more than just vaping hardware . So we contracted our services to a company to make Optical Scope bodies...Hunting scopes, rifle scopes and night vision hardware. Well, it prospered and resulted in a large DOD contract that has been great financially, but has limited the amount of excess CNC machine time we have had available on our own machines to make tanks and vaping stuff. It will become easier over the next couple months as we get 2 new machines strictly for the optics work, freeing up the machines we need for tanks and our other upcoming vaping products.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
The Pro-V2 and the Cartomator VX are now in stock and will be shipped on a first come-first serve basis.
Last time the Pro-V2 was offered, 100 were sold in about 24 hours. There are about 150 for retail sale this time with an additional 550 going to our authorized resellers over the next week or two. We do not expect to make more Pro-V2's until approximately March 1st. So....if you wanted one, you might not want to wait!

Cartomator VX's are definitely more plentiful. We made 2000 caps and we expect no shortages on those for a couple of months, but anything is possible. Same thing, we will not be running these again until March.

Killer Cartomator VX's are also available once again with standard cap fill-port, longer tube and bored out bottom cap. But the Cartomator VX2 Killer is the next new release coming and it really rocks.

Keeping to my promise, I have extended the 15% New Years Code until Friday 1/10 on the Pro-V2 and Cartomator VX only.

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
To keep everyone informed. 65 Pro-V2's are sold. So there are still plenty to go around for a little bit anyway. The Pro-VX is the bigger surprise. It has sold an equal number and we really didn't expect that. The Cartomator VX2 Killer is coming on Monday. It takes the original Killer VX and adds the new Pro-VX top cap with the side fill-port. Plus it can optioned as a Pro-VX2 Killer with the skirted bottom cap. For those who prefer the slightly cheaper, original Killer VX, it is still around for now anyway....lurking in the Cartomator VX options!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Yowsa! 75 Pro-V2's sold today alone! The final day of the coupon....smart shoppers out in vapeland. We have now sold 137 of our originally allotted 150. No worries, we decided to do one more machine run while everything was still set up and programmed on Pro-V2's. So while there is no doubt in my mind that we will run out eventually. I think we can now meet demand for a few weeks anyway. Pro-VX's are sold out for now. But we do expect more to be done by late next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread