Prob a dumb question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
Same resistance = same drain on battery. However, a different coil configuration may vaporize more efficient and cause a shorter draw.
Yeah, I read a few who prefer 8 wrap 2mm over 6 wrap 2.5mm... more surface area would make sense that it produces better flavour I guess. May try higher awg with 8 wraps 2.5mm if I can get it to fit, they sell it by the meter here so .89c worth trying.

randomhousegir

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2013
Riverton, Utah
I've been using an android app call "vape tool pro" (there is a free version) for most my builds. There are some it doesn't support yet but for even some advanced builds you can get an idea of where you'll end up. I love it and works for 99% of what I do unless I do some staggered clapton double fused helix or whatever (not sure that's even real....vut could be haha) or like braided coil it doesn't support but most of the main stream stuff.

The flamethrower is evidence that someone, at some time said to themselves "I really want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread