Problem with eGo ONE coils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebin678

Jun 29, 2015
Haha I sold my eGo One a few months ago. I now have two rda's and a Subtank Mini using them with a smok XPro M80 Plus and loving every minute of it! Thanks for responding though :)
Enjoy! I'm working on my first personal mod, making my coils. Eventually the ego one will be just part of the collection

Reactions: Zamibe

Zamibe

Feb 1, 2015
Michigan, USA
Enjoy! I'm working on my first personal mod, making my coils. Eventually the ego one will be just part of the collection

Making coils is very fun but can get slightly annoying if you mess up or don't have the time, that's why I have a few different options. I would've liked to keep my eGo ONE because of the new CLR head or whatever but I needed the money from it.

Suryia

Jun 28, 2015
Hello, I'm newer to vaping and I just got a eGo ONE 1100mAH Kit 3 days ago and both of the coils (1.0Ω and 0.5Ω) are giving my vapor a burnt taste (used 1.0Ω coil for a few hours the first day then the 0.5Ω coil the next day after the 1.0Ω coil tasted burnt then the 0.5Ω coil tasted burnt 2 days after use) which generally means the coils are bad, I wanted to know if I'm doing something wrong.

I use 50% VG & 50% PG e-Liquid.
Make sure to prime those suckers real well. Without hitting the fire button, takes "drags" off your drip tip and let the new juice soak for atleast 5-10 minutes. Do not just start taking hits until your coil is properly primed. I made this mistake numerous times when first starting vapibg. Do not get discouraged, but simply learn to properly prime your atomizer before puffing. Wish you the best of luck with quitting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread