Problem with leaking/spitting with kanger subtank...Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

truztno1

Jul 31, 2017
Problem with leaking/spitting with kanger subtank...Help?

Hey, ok so Im fairly new to vapeing. I got a cheap kangertech kbox mini with a subox tank and the coil it came with was a .5 occ. It has been leaking since the first hit. And it also started spitting...up into my mouth, ugh nastiness every single hit in the back of my throat. I watched some youtube vids and ppl said it was either the 0 ring or the cotton. It was not the o rings. they are all perfect. the cotton however, looks ragged... little holes and what not in the side holes of the atomizer. What I did was use very cheap dollar store cotton ball.. used very little cotton and plugged up the holes the way I saw in a youtube video. HOWEVER, this is where the problem occurs further.... The hits were tight and no spitting occured at all...BUT i was getting VERY harsh throat hits...it tasted like a hit from a dry coil every time if I hit too hard..and some times it wudnt smoke at all.. I packed the cotton loosely like the video said, and fluffed it out... I was wondering if anyone knows a solution (other than new coils). Because Im right back to a leaky, spitting tank after I took it out.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread