Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Yesterday, I discovered that I needed to stop using a certain email address, due to high spam, and delete that address entirely; this meant going around to everyplace I've ever used that address and changing it. So I went to the CASAA site and found the link at the bottom "update my profile/email address"... which does NOTHING except give me a page telling me to click that link. I went to several different pages in the site, hoping the link might work properly depending on where in the site it was found... but it always just sends me to a page telling me to click the link at the bottom, which gives me a page telling me to click the link at the bottom... etc...

I used the 'contact us' link at the bottom to report this problem, but so far, I've heard nothing back, so I have no way of knowing if that link works any better than the change profil/email address link.

:facepalm:
Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Sorry, Andria . . . we're in the process of changing our email system/database as well as our website, and there are a lot of moving parts.

Just use this link to sign up again: Registration

Ok.. will it matter that I already signed up once? I don't mind, but don't want to cause any unnecessary confusion.

Thx!
Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread