Problems with Ego Twist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Simms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2010
Modesto, CA
I just got my ego twist finally, i have held off getting one for a long time and finally decided it would look good with my new China DID. So i got it a few days ago and hooked it straight up to my vivi nova. The first time i fired it, it hit like a champ. The only problem it would not stop hitting. When i fire it, it flashes a couple times and then keeps on firing till it hits the 10sec cutoff. Everytime it does this and even if i unscrew the nova it doesn't stop. It is not genuine joyetech but by Hellosmoke. The only thing that it will work on normally is my 3.2ohm Bauway Cartomizers. Im thinking that this might have something to do with ohms because all my equipment is around 2ohm other than the bauways. It is just rather irritating because I love the way it looks with a vivi nova on top with a 5ml cone. I have some kanthal coming in so i will try making a higher ohm coil but i dont think it should make a difference. I have contacted the vendor but still no reply. Im not sure if this qualifies as DOA or defective since it works on some equipment but has very strange reactions to others. Just hoping to hear back from the vendor soon...

A17kawboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2012
Northern BC, Canada
Not sure stateside. Up here I get mine from Canvape. They're great to deal with.
I've purchased five in all. Only problem I have had was with one that I dropped. Operator error. The switch moved in the tube. Even then it still worked, the button was just recessed so I had to use my thumbnail to press it. Since sold to my sister-in-law (longer fingernails). :)

Last edited:

6spdsurfer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2012
Fredericksburg, VA
dooid.me
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread