Problems with Fasttech...need help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2014
usa
I cancelled a few things I ordered from Fasttech on May 6 and I am still waiting for my refund.
When I log in to my account the site freezes up and I can't do anything.
Dose Fasttech have a thread here???

If you paid via PayPal you should've gotten ur refund within 1-2days

Freezing?

VAPE ON[emoji36]

Reactions: diabolique

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
This is why debit cards are a bad idea.

Were you able to open up a ticket?

And... did you use PayPal? I don't know where this "immediate" refund thing is coming from as their FAQ states:

Frequently Asked Questions: FastTech

Credit card refunds require manual verification and are processed within 3 business days.

You will receive an instant e-mail notification from PayPal to confirm these refunds. You may also call PayPal to verify your refund. Their USA toll free phone number is 1-888-221-1161.

After a refund is processed, it could take anywhere between 1 and 30 days to appear on your credit card statements. This delay depends solely on agreements between PayPal, your card's type (Visa/Mastercard/AE), and your issuing bank. It is not within FastTech's control.

NB: This policy is in the subsection regarding using PayPal. Regardless, I can't see the situation being all that different for debit MC/VISA. You may just have to hurry up and wait for it to appear on your bank account.

ej1024

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2014
usa

And... did you use PayPal? I don't know where this "immediate" refund thing is coming from as their FAQ states:

NB: This policy is in the subsection regarding using PayPal. Regardless, I can't see the situation being all that different for debit MC/VISA. You may just have to hurry up and wait for it to appear on your bank account.

They do immediate refund via PayPal, cc are a different story takes longer..

VAPE ON[emoji36]

diabolique

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Portland, Oregon USA

no I did not use pay pal

Reactions: ej1024

diabolique

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Portland, Oregon USA

I can not open a ticket, My browser freezes up

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I cancelled a few things I ordered from Fasttech on May 6 and I am still waiting for my refund.
When I log in to my account the site freezes up and I can't do anything.
Dose Fasttech have a thread here???

I ALWAYS pay via pay PAL. My money is returned in hours.

Fasttech freezing. Sounds as if you have some mal wate or spyware on your computer.

USS another computer and log on to their site, or call them up and talk to Someone about the refund.

ocassionally they have tech support online and you can chat with them online

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona

They refunded my money to Pay PAL in two hours or less when i had to cancel some Kayfun bases.

I bought a LOT of stuff there, and maybe Thay gave me a super quick refund .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread