Problems with shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Hello there vapealicious! I just wanted to tell you that I understand you lost an employee (as stated in your "what's going on with vapealicious" Thread. But that is no excuse for not replying to emails. I know you probably do not even want to think about hiring another employee after what I assume was a bad experience with your last one. But please for the sake of all your loyal customers, please hire and train a couple new employees so you can keep up with orders AND not lose your mind trying to do everything by yourselves! It is too much to take on by yourselves and I fear for your sanity. Please get some employees and then take some NEEDED time off!!

CV :vapor:

Ragman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2009
Hamlin, New York, USA
Hello there vapealicious! I just wanted to tell you that I understand you lost an employee (as stated in your "what's going on with vapealicious" Thread. But that is no excuse for not replying to emails. I know you probably do not even want to think about hiring another employee after what I assume was a bad experience with your last one. But please for the sake of all your loyal customers, please hire and train a couple new employees so you can keep up with orders AND not lose your mind trying to do everything by yourselves! It is too much to take on by yourselves and I fear for your sanity. Please get some employees and then take some NEEDED time off!!

CV :vapor:

I second this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread