Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
Can I ask why being drug tested for work is causing you to drink and smoke?

Because he was smoking "other" stuff, but now his employers are testing for the "other" stuff...so now he's smoking cigarettes and drinking way more than usual.

:rolleyes:

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Well, what is your "rig"? Who makes your e-cig mod (battery portion) and who makes your top portion (tank/atomizer)? A picture, or three, would be helpful.

Some people do not do well with Proplyne Glycol (PG) so they raise the percentage of VG. If...that is the style of bottle that the shop sells, I wouldn't go back. Sure, their may be PG and VG in the bottle, but at what quality.

Also, my 0mg nic juices say "0mg Nicotine" on the bottle for safety/emergency reasons. When my great, great grand-kid chugs the bottle, the EMT knows immediately that nicotine is not involved. They also list the "made date" and "lot #" so that if there is a problem, my vendor can track down the issue. These practices are pretty standard now a days.

The stress of drug testing is on you. Don't do it. Increased drinking is wrong, too. If your job has health insurance, I would see a therapist to talk through things.

Good luck and good health.

Reactions: MMW

Ratmosphere

Nov 25, 2015
IMG_0892.JPG

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
IMHO your biggest issues are crappy e juice ( which is a huge factor), VG/pg ratios and mental focus.

The first two are easily handled by sourcing better quality juice and understanding the ingredients and how they affect your body .

The last one is all in your head. Prioritize things in your life properly, and smoking and drinking due to stress will not be as important an issue as it seems.

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
Just tried 100% VG juice at a vape bar. I got light headed and had shortness of breath. Is there a possibility that I'm allergic to the flavorings? This is frustrating haha.

Well contrary to the previous posters, you might try 100% PG juice. You could be sensitive to VG, as I am.. I get stomach issues at any VG level over 45%. I do best at 100% to 70% PG. I would also suggest trying some UNFLAVORED juice, just to see what happens.

I might have missed it but you could also be vaping at too high a power level.

Reactions: MMW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread