processing times

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by sunnata, Jan 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sunnata

sunnata Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    had an order placed last night at 4:00am, I need it to arrive in Newark on Jan 20th at the absolute latest.

do you guys think it will be ok? should I go for overnight shipping? huge waste of vape budget? :unsure:

2. Train2

Train2 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'd follow up with an email, reference your order number - maybe they can expedite you...
    Can't hurt to ask!

3. Chimney34

Chimney34 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I second the email suggestion. Do you recall what the processing time was on the page before you added it to your cart? It's usually spot on & I received both of mines 2 days after it shipped.

4. sunnata

Supporting member
    thank you both for the help. I'm trying to go with their request from the order confirmation email:

"We kindly ask that you only contact us if its been longer than the quoted time as we need some time to process the order."

:oops:

I really feel bad about bugging them about the processing/delivery times. the processing time is clearly listed. on my last order they delivered perfectly on time (total of 5 days, ordered>delivered).

I did ask them for a quote for overnight shipping. but I still can't decide if it's worth it. It's absolutely fine if I have to pay for it, I am the one that is in a hurry. but at the same time I don't want to waste money on expensive shipping when 'free' might work just the same.

maybe wait until Wednesday and if there's no shipping confirmation yet, request the upgrade?

5. Train2

Honestly, if it's a critical delivery date - and WITHIN their standard timeframe, I would LET THEM KNOW that it's important to you!
    If they don't know, they might not get it out the door in time - even if they COULD...
    I think they just don't want to get emails from every single person who orders one, and then wants to know "is it here yet?" "is it shipped yet?" etc. Everyone get's eager...
    :)

6. pants-commander

pants-commander Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I ordered one last Sunday and got it the following Thursday, if that helps at all.

7. DetraMental

DetraMental Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I believe you'll get it on the 20th. My vapemail usually arrives 3-4 days depending on whether I ordered it on a Sat. or Sun. They are usually quite fast about it.

8. sunnata

Supporting member
    thanks for all the advice and help guys, much appreciated

exactly Train.. I'm trying not to be the 'are we there yet?' kid in the backseat :p

but it is what it is, I had to order in a rush and it is indeed very important that it arrives Jan 20th at the latest. thanks a lot for the advice, I will give it a try!

9. Spydro

Spydro Sindoyen Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    A ProVari I ordered on a Monday at 12:01AM took 8 days to get to me. But then it was Cyber Monday, so I'm sure they were swamped with orders probably also placed at 12:01 AM. ;)

My last order to them was placed Tuesday 12/31, a bad choice day for ordering with New Years eve looming, but I wasn't in any hurry. They still shipped it the same day, and it made the 1100 mile trip to my door by Friday... even with the New Year's holiday.

Only you can decide on your shipping method, how much it's worth it to you to be 110% sure you get it by when you want it. But if you order early in the day and it's in stock, you'll probably get a shipped confirm the same day, or the next. If you don't get that ship confirm for 4 days like in my case on the Cyber Monday order.... it may be awhile.

10. sunnata

Supporting member
    Thanks Spydro.

it's like you say, 110% sure, or risk a little and save some vape budget.. having a hard time deciding.. but I sent them an email just now, hopefully they give me some good news soon :)

11. kas122461

kas122461 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Well I ordered 3 at once, about 4 months ago, and it took 14 days to get my order, you should be OK, with yours. My order was about $800.00, and they gave me the 3rd degree about my large order, at the time next day air was not an option, or I would have done it.

KAS

12. WorksForMe

WorksForMe Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I ordered a Mini starter kit on Saturday and it shipped on Monday. The tracking page says it will be delivered on Wednesday. They shipped it Priority Mail 2-day with insurance.

J.R.

13. bulldog63h

bulldog63h Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I ordered mine late on the 31st, it shipped on the second and was 2 day shipping. It was supposed to be here on the fourth but USPS dropped the ball and I didn't get it until the sixth. Their processing time seems to be a bit over exaggerated so they have a bit of wiggle room, just incase they need it. Hope it gets to you on time.

14. sunnata

Supporting member
    thanks a lot everyone for sharing past experiences and for all the advice.

just heard back from Provape, good odds of it shipping out today, and should arrive on time!

15. bulldog63h

bulldog63h Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Glad to hear it.

16. eda123

eda123 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Depends on the colors chosen and led too I think. Last Friday I ordered a black mini with blue led. It shipped THAT DAY and I had it by Monday with no shipping upgrade or anything. Fast!

Sent from my Provari Mini using Tapatalk

17. sunnata

Supporting member
    That's part of the reason I worried. I would go out on a limb and assume my choice of led color is the least popular for customers of a Satin Silver. But I have grown tired of blue leds, thanks to some fan controllers that I've used the past few years. Which leaves me with red or green... call me a freak, but when I consider color choice, I can't help thinking about their commonly used meanings (STOP, DANGER, etc). So.. as much as I like red/silver, I went with green, again.. for no better reason than finding it less 'stressful' if that makes any sense. :blush:

it was shipped out earlier today and should arrive before the 20th as I had hoped. :rickroll:

18. Train2

I love my green LED (black ProVari). People says it's yellowish, but I think it's green enough.
    'specially at night - it's a great green, and bright!

19. sunnata

Supporting member
    yeah Train, I feel the same way about my green/black. I can see why some would say it's yellowish, but I love it

20. CommaHolly

CommaHolly Vaping Master ECF Veteran

did you get it?????????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.