ProChat - All Things ProVape and Beyond (except Politics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I became the proud and happy owner of my second ProVape product today..and they were kind enough to throw in the lovely blue ProVape towel as which is an awesome little bonus!

WWS... Too Funny!!!

And Nice Towel too.

Jim

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I became the proud and happy owner of my second ProVape product today..and they were kind enough to throw in the lovely blue ProVape towel as which is an awesome little bonus!

Speaking of the Towel...

I have never seen them for sale.

But, Low and Behold, ProVape has them listed for sale... at only 2 bucks too.

Ima get me one or 5!!!

iBloke

Verified Member
May 25, 2016
The Lan Dow Nunda
Speaking of the Towel...

I have never seen them for sale.

But, Low and Behold, ProVape has them listed for sale... at only 2 bucks too.

Ima get me one or 5!!!
Hey Jim, even though paper towel is our friend as vapers, it's a roolly noice bit O kit to have sitting in front of Us ProVape enthusiasts as an ultra classy surface to do tank refills etc on.

I'm chuffed to the eyeballs with mine! :thumbs:

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
13d19c68693bb06976fe265b7aac869d.jpg

Sent via iPhone

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com
OK, it's all on me - I've not been keeping up at all. Got my Radius, got my Kabuki, life is great in vape-land, and sucks mostly in the rest of my life so I've been focusing on the sucky parts, and been happily vaping. I've done no updates to my first version Radius, and no nothing about "CC", other than what I just read in the link a few posts above this one.

I vape stock BVC coils with *one* 50/50 juice at 9 watts. When the coil is getting close to dying, I'll go to 10 watts for a day or so, then change the coil, I get 6-9 days per coil. So, what is "CC", and do I want it? Is there anything else in the various updates that I urgently want/need (like Lotto number picker)?

Bump for thoughts, comments, and learning????

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
OK, it's all on me - I've not been keeping up at all. Got my Radius, got my Kabuki, life is great in vape-land, and sucks mostly in the rest of my life so I've been focusing on the sucky parts, and been happily vaping. I've done no updates to my first version Radius, and no nothing about "CC", other than what I just read in the link a few posts above this one.

I vape stock BVC coils with *one* 50/50 juice at 9 watts. When the coil is getting close to dying, I'll go to 10 watts for a day or so, then change the coil, I get 6-9 days per coil. So, what is "CC", and do I want it? Is there anything else in the various updates that I urgently want/need (like Lotto number picker)?
Peter, I would update to the latest software.

CC is a feature much like Temp Control. Not much info on it. I did not install it.

Jim

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com
/snicker

I am so lame...

I don't even know how to update my Radius - I've just been happily vaping and using it, I don't even remember (I'm tellin ya, it's the drugs man) how to change any settings other than moving the watts up and down - it's made me that happy and futz free...

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
/snicker

I am so lame...

I don't even know how to update my Radius - I've just been happily vaping and using it, I don't even remember (I'm tellin ya, it's the drugs man) how to change any settings other than moving the watts up and down - it's made me that happy and futz free...
Same here...

Power up, and power down makes me a happy vaper!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread