ProChat - All Things ProVape and Beyond (except Politics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
b boop bday babe.jpg

LOL!

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
If you don't use button top batteries and you save on changing 15 springs... yeah.
I almost pulled the trigger on the bottom, but then looked at the description and remembered I only have button top batts. Batts ain't cheap.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
I almost pulled the trigger on the bottom, but then looked at the description and remembered I only have button top batts. Batts ain't cheap.
Not only that but it's spring loaded. What happens when that spring wears out? It's not a P3 or V2 spring either. One could argue the cap will last longer then the device...

Anyway, I did get Jackie one to check out and it's cool. Why not have one? For me, even though I plan on using flat tops from now on, I'm .... about being able to utilize as many options as possible in case I end up in Hell and the only battery available is a button top. I know, I know, silly...

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Thank you guys. It was, and continues to be. I'm going to see my long lost sister tonite for the first time in forever. Kould be GREAT, or........ tee hee...... I'll have stories no doubt. ;)
Pix, wood B nyce 2!!!

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I is!

Just need to get my wife's hotel addy when she is in LA next week as I ain't paying $40 shipping to Canada!

The stickers are pricy at $0.10, but I might just add a few to the cart too. ;)
:lol: at a buck a pop, them springs are worth their weight in gold in maintaining the precious in the years to come. I constantly give my springs a little stretch, and when the silver wears off, they get replaced, the springs are a very crucial part in keeping these mods running at peak performance.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Or just buy a bunch of $2 designer end caps -- then you don't have to re-insert the spring. :lol:
Good plan.

Buying a few 2.5 caps, two performance caps, a bunch of 2.5/P3 springs, a couple of $1 Radius covers as well as extension caps for my GMZ and Pearl White 2.5's. Should last me a while....

Edit: Order placed for almost $70 in end caps and springs. I fully expect my wife and I will be using our many 2.5/P3/Classics for years to come, so I am happy that I am more than adequacy stocked.

Sucks that this could very well be my last ever ProVape direct purchase though. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread