ProChat - All Things ProVape and Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Boston
Not looking good for a P3 connector for the kayfun 5. Provape does not appear to carry svoemesto any longer. I've got a K5 showing up Wednesday or Thursday. Got my K4 from Provape. Would be psyched if something shakes out in the future.

yo419g0tamin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
westland, mi
www.youtube.com
Not looking good for a P3 connector for the Kayfun 5. Provape does not appear to carry svoemesto any longer. I've got a K5 showing up Wednesday or Thursday. Got my K4 from Provape. Would be psyched if something shakes out in the future.
Make sure to show us a pic when you get it

Reactions: AstroTurf

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Repost:

FDA focuses on young LGBT smokers with $35.7M campaign

"A key reason for high tobacco use among this group of young adults is the real and perceived social stigma, discrimination and anxiety they experience when they 'come out,' the FDA stated."

These are just a couple of the ads. I'd like to see a survey next year on how many young LGBT smokers were influenced enough by this campaign to quit.

It seems to me that the $35.7M would have been better spent directly addressing the real and perceived social stigma, discrimination and anxiety.

Sadly this is not a joke piece. Sadly.
I emailed the White House, explaining that my voting history has been Democratic, but that the FDA decision blew it for me, and that I've quite had it voting for Democrats who then deprive me of my freedom.
Nice email back from Obama. Yes we can disagree he said, blah blah blah...

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Did anybody catch that licence plate?

bb3213.jpg

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Sadly this is not a joke piece. Sadly.
I emailed the White House, explaining that my voting history has been Democratic, but that the FDA decision blew it for me, and that I've quite had it voting for Democrats who then deprive me of my freedom.
Nice email back from Obama. Yes we can disagree he said, blah blah blah...

I sent two emails, but didn't get a response. I know they made it to the White House though, since I am now on a list where I get notices everyday of what they are doing.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I can only wonder how many Dems are realizing they are no longer Dems...

This issue certainly makes one think about the core values they think each party represents. It makes it more difficult to weigh all the other issues outside of vaping that are very important. Single issue voting turns my moderate stomach. (Actually, my stomach isn't moderate at all, but the rest of me is.)

We need all our local, state and national representatives to understand the web the FDA is weaving, regardless of party. Both sides are likely just regurgitating general party directives that are pro regulation or anti regulation without really considering the consequences. We need them to actually think!

We started out vaping mainly because we were smokers. Little did we know we would need to become educators!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
:facepalm: (on the blah blah blah)

and HI (drive by hi) from me and that gunslinger dude.

I don't know what party is aligned with my beliefs anymore.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
This issue certainly makes one think about the core values they think each party represents. It makes it more difficult to weigh all the other issues outside of vaping that are very important. Single issue voting turns my moderate stomach. (Actually, my stomach isn't moderate at all, but the rest of me is.)

We need all our local, state and national representatives to understand the web the FDA is weaving, regardless of party. Both sides are likely just regurgitating general party directives that are pro regulation or anti regulation without really considering the consequences. We need them to actually think!

We started out vaping mainly because we were smokers. Little did we know we would need to become educators!

Single issue voting is freaking me out.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
:facepalm: (on the blah blah blah)

and HI (drive by hi) from me and that gunslinger dude.
Very few it seems to me.
Got the Dems who've become my nanny protecting me from my sins. Got the Repubs who've become my pastor protecting me from my sins.
And you two drove by; did you see me doing a mooning to the FDA?

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I sent two emails, but didn't get a response. I know they made it to the White House though, since I am now on a list where I get notices everyday of what they are doing.
It took them a couple of weeks to reply. Probably checking me against NSA databases, which if I wasn't on before, doubtless I'm on now.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Last edited:

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Leak they can, oh yeah. I had trouble with these for the longest time.
1. Make sure your coil sits about 1.5mm above the air hole, too close and the absorbed juice will leak down the air hole.
2. Stuff it with a good amount of cotton. Cotton will shrink as it sits saturated in the atty, so make sure you have some resistance when you pull the fresh cotton through the coil. Not so much that it moves the coil when you pull it, but enough to where you feel some resistance.
3. The major problem I had was leaking through the fill screw, not much but enough to when you set your atty down for the night there was a noticeable film of juice on the bottom of the tank the next morning. These nylon pan screws helped solve the problem almost completely, be sure to use the o-ring that's on your fill screw with these as well. Nylon 6/6 Pan Head Machine Screw, Black, #1 Phillips Drive, M2.5-0.45 Thread Size, 6 mm Length, Fully Threaded, USA Made (Pack of 100): Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

Does anyone know the sizes of o-rings I need for replacements on my Kayfun/r91? I would like to order all the sizes I need since this is the only tank I use now. Thanks.

Reactions: AstroTurf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread