Not open for further replies.

yo419g0tamin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
westland, mi
www.youtube.com
email.png
I missed both sales and ordered in between them, would have bought extra batteries or extension caps but so sad....

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Ok, I bought it. I have to say, I've been waiting YEARS for my provari. Can I join the club now? LOL. Thanks everyone!

Congratulations and consider yourself a member of the club, to which we welcome you with OPEN ARMS!:banana::thumbs:

issy

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2014
Between Timid and Timbuktu

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
This is delightful! I thought I joined a cult when I adopted my retired racing greyhoud, but this experience is up there as well. Thank you for the welcome, everyone!

Please take a moment and click on my blog in my signature, which will tell all you never knew you wanted to know about how to keep your threads clean and lubed!

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
BTW, if anyone's looking for a great deal on the LG 3000mAh 18650 batteries, 101vape.com has them on sale for $12 for a pair for the holiday weekend.
One thing I am short on is flat top 18650's, got to hold off for a bit on those though, credit cards are still smoking from the last few weeks :lol:

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
BTW, if anyone's looking for a great deal on the LG 3000mAh 18650 batteries, 101vape.com has them on sale for $12 for a pair for the holiday weekend.
BeCareFul with the DooDoo Browns...

Alot of Fakeys goin round.

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi all. :)
Proud owner of 5 - 2.5 minis, and my first V2 with the P3 top.
I don't get out much (around the forum), but deeming regs have forced me out of the Lurker thread in the Lounge.
I honestly forgot about the supplier threads. :facepalm:
Since you all chat about companion vape related things, I want to learn all I can before hard times come upon us.

So I'm subscribing, but may end up lurking more that posting, I sometimes have a hard time keeping up with too many.
Generally when I get by...I'm pages and pages behind. :laugh:

The mini has been my main device almost since I started...right after the Vea. ;)

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I don't get out much (around the forum), but deeming regs have forced me out of the Lurker thread in the Lounge.
Since you all chat about companion vape related things, I want to learn all I can before hard times come upon us.

So I'm subscribing, but may end up lurking more that posting, I sometimes have a hard time keeping up with too many.

The mini has been my main device almost since I started...right after the Vea. ;)
Howdy!!!

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
Ok, I bought it. I have to say, I've been waiting YEARS for my provari. Can I join the club now? LOL. Thanks everyone!

HI :banana:
welcome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread