ProChat - All Things ProVape and Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The Landscaping is DONE DONE DONE DONE!! And it came out better than we ever imagined it could or would.

And without further ado, the pics:

643d1479c2551e09483a2be4bbc48cf9.jpg

da4f03934a0372858de16a0522ea7753.jpg

ee209a4275dd2309bf1e8ab78fc2bb33.jpg
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: (X a kabillion :D)
Very, very nice!! It won't be long and it will all fill in and look like a subtropical private jungle!! Woo HOO!!

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
If one of those items is a 'Vari I know you know you can contact them & they'll give you the 10%....all ya gotta do is ask.

It was, but I bought the stuff on the 18th, I'm sure it's too late

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
My co-worker gave me her CC today to order vaping stuff for her mom.
I got her the mini Satin blem, the extension cap, the blue LED, 4 18350 and 2 18490 batteries and a charger.

She has been using an old Vamo that someone gave her with a Protank 3 on it.

Seems that the base of the tank is pretty well fused to the Vamo...so I need to have her get another tank system.
Since she was ok with that should I just have her get another or...any suggestions ?

This is what I got ^

( and I since got her 2 Nautilus and also some liquids )
I am going to give her some extra coils from my stash

It's been fun shopping with someone elses money !

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I forgot to add this:

After dinner last night, we went to Lowe's. We have an alcove on the lanai and it was begging for a couple chairs and a table. We were walking around the patio furniture area when a store employee walks up to us to offer assistance. After looking at a bunch of options the one we liked the most was reasonably priced for two chairs and a table, but when we asked if they had a smaller table, the guy says "they did, but don't offer it anymore." Then he whispers, "but I have one." So, we ask if we can see it and he answers in an odd way. It was like an Abbot and Costello skit. Finally I just look at him and say "I don't have a clue what you're saying?" To which he whispers that he had exactly the three pieces in his garage, brand new, in boxes and he wants to sell them. I ask how much and he says give me your phone number and he'd text me when he leaves work. Intrigued, I give him my number. About 10 last night he sends a text and says he'd sell all three pieces to us for $225. Now mind you, they're over $600 at the store. I say cool, and this morning he delivers the new furniture in boxes and I have this suspicion I may have purchased "hot" merchandise, but he assured us he bought it for himself at a great price and couldn't use it. It is exactly what we wanted and really good furniture. It's aluminum and can't ever rust.

BY 7-5.JPG

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I forgot to add this:

After dinner last night, we went to Lowe's. We have an alcove on the lanai and it was begging for a couple chairs and a table. We were walking around the patio furniture area when a store employee walks up to us to offer assistance. After looking at a bunch of options the one we liked the most was reasonably priced for two chairs and a table, but when we asked if they had a smaller table, the guy says "they did, but don't offer it anymore." Then he whispers, "but I have one." So, we ask if we can see it and he answers in an odd way. It was like an Abbot and Costello skit. Finally I just look at him and say "I don't have a clue what you're saying?" To which he whispers that he had exactly the three pieces in his garage, brand new, in boxes and he wants to sell them. I ask how much and he says give me your phone number and he'd text me when he leaves work. Intrigued, I give him my number. About 10 last night he sends a text and says he'd sell all three pieces to us for $225. Now mind you, they're over $600 at the store. I say cool, and this morning he delivers the new furniture in boxes and I have this suspicion I may have purchased "hot" merchandise, but he assured us he bought it for himself at a great price and couldn't use it. It is exactly what we wanted and really good furniture. It's aluminum and can't ever rust.

View attachment 580601
Gorgeous!! And, that last sentence, I never realized how important that is in FL, until I visited my nephew when he lived in Satellite Beach, 3 blocks from the beach.
His BBQ grill was totally rusting, and I teased him and said he needed a new grill...mind you, it was in his ginormous screened in area. He said it's never been out in the rain, that the rust is just from the moisture in the air...mixed with the sea water in the air/humidity, or something like that.
He said that the grill was less than two years old...

I have serious patio envy. :laugh:

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I forgot to add this:

View attachment 580601
Cool!

Chairs don't have serial numbers, so you don't have to worry! :)

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Gorgeous!! And, that last sentence, I never realized how important that is in FL, until I visited my nephew when he lived in Satellite Beach, 3 blocks from the beach.
His BBQ grill was totally rusting, and I teased him and said he needed a new grill...mind you, it was in his ginormous screened in area. He said it's never been out in the rain, that the rust is just from the moisture in the air...mixed with the sea water in the air/humidity, or something like that.
He said that the grill was less than two years old...

I have serious patio envy. :laugh:

Oh yes, the Florida air is hard on steel, that's for sure. I'll be picking up a new grill for the paver area this weekend, but I'm getting one that should hold up to the climate.

Cool!

Chairs don't have serial numbers, so you don't have to worry! :)

We felt like characters in a movie and when we left the store last night, we kept looking around like we'd done something wrong and we'd be followed. Turns out we just lucked out and the guy had purchased what we wanted for himself, but couldn't use it. Win for us and him.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Oh yes, the Florida air is hard on steel, that's for sure. I'll be picking up a new grill for the paver area this weekend, but I'm getting one that should hold up to the climate.

We felt like characters in a movie and when we left the store last night, we kept looking around like we'd done something wrong and we'd be followed. Turns out we just lucked out and the guy had purchased what we wanted for himself, but couldn't use it. Win for us and him.
1667926.main_image.jpg

just sayin' :lol: :cool:

APF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Qualicum Beach BC
The Landscaping is DONE DONE DONE DONE!! And it came out better than we ever imagined it could or would.

And without further ado, the pics:

643d1479c2551e09483a2be4bbc48cf9.jpg

da4f03934a0372858de16a0522ea7753.jpg

ee209a4275dd2309bf1e8ab78fc2bb33.jpg
That is absolutely fantastic RB! We just had our yard done too and the landscaper mentioned that 'hard' landscaping adds 2 to 2 1/2 times it's cost to the value of the property. In your case maybe three times? :thumbs:

Just keep the tax man away.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
I forgot to add this:

View attachment 580601

Said just like Paris Hilton...

Those chairs look HOTT!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
A cool things appended in my house today!

My wife loves grape candy flavoured ejuice and I have been making her a DIY. I am not a big fan of grape, but my DIY is actually really really good.

Anyhoo, I was at a big local retailer last weekend and picked up a 10ml bottle of their grape liquid to have her try. Her coil went today in her Kabuki, so I changed the coil and refilled her tank with the store bought grape and gave it to her without telling her.

Heard from downstairs a minute ago... "What the hell is this crap?" Turns out she thinks my DIY is way better than the expensive stuff. :thumb:

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
A cool things appended in my house today!

My wife loves grape candy flavoured ejuice and I have been making her a DIY. I am not a big fan of grape, but my DIY is actually really really good.

Anyhoo, I was at a big local retailer last weekend and picked up a 10ml bottle of their grape liquid to have her try. Her coil went today in her Kabuki, so I changed the coil and refilled her tank with the store bought grape and gave it to her without telling her.

Heard from downstairs a minute ago... "What the hell is this crap?" Turns out she thinks my DIY is way better than the expensive stuff. :thumb:

That's great Brent! I love the taste of grape hard candy, but am not sure if I'd like vaping it. Might have to try some sometime though......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread