Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnD0406

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Hello happy nautilus/Kabuki fans! I just set up a (soon to be) ex-smoker with an eGo-C Twist and nautilus Mini. She had a lot of requirements, is an amputee, hangs everything around her neck, and weight was a prime consideration. Of course, I presented my ProVari collection, but "too heavy" and "too big". The eGo with lanyard was a perfect fit, and I demonstrated everything you can imagine in every size too! I will stop buying vape hardware someday... nah! Just picked up the 60W Radius, because, well, it's the new shiny! (and I've been using my Procyon at 50W on an rba). Anyway...

My question is, where have you found the best prices for Nautilus coils? Not just the sale of the week, but in general? I need to get that information to someone who is not very technical, and will just click on a link in an email I send to order more when she needs them.

Thanks!

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Hello happy Nautilus/Kabuki fans! I just set up a (soon to be) ex-smoker with an eGo-C Twist and Nautilus Mini. She had a lot of requirements, is an amputee, hangs everything around her neck, and weight was a prime consideration. Of course, I presented my ProVari collection, but "too heavy" and "too big". The eGo with lanyard was a perfect fit, and I demonstrated everything you can imagine in every size too! I will stop buying vape hardware someday... nah! Just picked up the 60W Radius, because, well, it's the new shiny! (and I've been using my Procyon at 50W on an RBA). Anyway...

My question is, where have you found the best prices for Nautilus coils? Not just the sale of the week, but in general? I need to get that information to someone who is not very technical, and will just click on a link in an email I send to order more when she needs them.

Thanks!

Hey John,

I discovered evape.us in Oviedo, FL a few months ago. They seem to always have great prices on Nautilus Coils. Here's a current link showing a price of $8.95/pack of 5: Electronic Cigarette - Best Electronic Cigarette - Vapor Cigarette Aspire Nautilus BVC Coils (Pack of 5) *New Larger Wick Holes at www.evape.us

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Hello happy Nautilus/Kabuki fans! I just set up a (soon to be) ex-smoker with an eGo-C Twist and Nautilus Mini. She had a lot of requirements, is an amputee, hangs everything around her neck, and weight was a prime consideration. Of course, I presented my ProVari collection, but "too heavy" and "too big". The eGo with lanyard was a perfect fit, and I demonstrated everything you can imagine in every size too! I will stop buying vape hardware someday... nah! Just picked up the 60W Radius, because, well, it's the new shiny! (and I've been using my Procyon at 50W on an RBA). Anyway...

Thanks!
Fasttech is super cheap and the "Authentic" marked coils are the real deal, but it might be too much work for your friend.

I recall a few other folks on the Provape board that regularly buy 5 packs for under $10, but I don't recall from where....

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Vape Super Saver has been good to me in the past, free shipping over twenty bucks and bulk discounts on coils, but they are currently out of 1.8Ω and very low stock on 1.6Ω Nautilus coils at present. I think I got Nauti coils for around 8 bucks a five pack landed via purchasing there in the past...

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
In The News...

RENO, Nev. (News 4) — With the Pokemon Go! craze sweeping the country and the world, a lot of people are getting caught up in the augmented reality game. And it's happening in places you wouldn't necessarily expect. Like at Monsen Engineering Supply on Corporate Boulevard in Reno.

The business is suddenly smack in the middle of the Pokemon Go! craze.

Prag told News 4 he never expected to be doing an interview talking about Pokestops.

"No, I did not!"

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
In The News...

RENO, Nev. (News 4) — With the Pokemon Go! craze sweeping the country and the world, a lot of people are getting caught up in the augmented reality game. And it's happening in places you wouldn't necessarily expect. Like at Monsen Engineering Supply on Corporate Boulevard in Reno.

Prag told News 4 he never expected to be doing an interview talking about Pokestops.

"No, I did not!"

:facepalm:

Regarding Nauticoils, the four places I'd have recommended were already recommended here on this page. All are good options.

FT might be a bit challenging, for their processes, and Sweet's "insurance" policy is a sore spot for some, but my experience with all four have been good (with SuperSaver probably my personal fave). Of little importance, that.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
In The News...

"No, I did not!"
My 3 year old took my wife's phone in Walmart yesterday and caught a Pokemon. Crazy.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I give it a year ... people will be wondering why they wasted so much time chasing Pokemon :blink:

Tamagotchi :tumble:

Ijusdungetit..........:blink: But my favorite pokey-mis-hap of the week was the guy who was driving while playing and hit a police car. :sneaky:

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Beanie Baby Dude definitely has time to Pokemon :blink:

beanies.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread