Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
So I goes into a diner today, and read the specials board:
Trump Sandwich, white bread, fulla balone, Russian dressing, and small pickle.

bu-dump-tssssssst! :lol:

Tried writing out the Hillary special of the day and realized if I put it on the menu I would be Reeeeeeported!!
:danger:

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
a71213b042a414f1c32ac6de10a2229e.jpg

Sent via iPhone

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
a71213b042a414f1c32ac6de10a2229e.jpg

Sent via iPhone
That's a really cool pic Willie! :thumbs: I used to love to hang out on the bow of the CG ships and watch the dolphins riding the bow plane, they are some pretty playful critters. :)

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Hello is anyone home?

Things are getting good Ping ... nothing like an old fashioned movement.

The next 60 days should be golden ... I'm actually enjoying watching MSM pulling out all the stops.

Tonight they are into panic mode about who's going to pay for the wall ... it's too funny.

Just for fun today, after reading about another tunnel (not El Chapo's) being found ... I google mapped along the southern US border from that town, first I found the broken fencing ... then, after several hundred more miles along the border, you can clearly see the smuggling routes into the USA, there are so many of them, and literally in the middle of nowhere. It is obvious they have been used for years by many people.

Interesting times

Sent via iPhone

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Things are getting good Ping ... nothing like an old fashioned movement.

The next 60 days should be golden ... I'm actually enjoying watching MSM pulling out all the stops.

Tonight they are into panic mode about who's going to pay for the wall ... it's too funny.

Just for fun today, after reading about another tunnel (not El Chapo's) being found ... I google mapped along the southern US border from that town, first I found the broken fencing ... then, after several hundred more miles along the border, you can clearly see the smuggling routes into the USA, there are so many of them, and literally in the middle of nowhere. It is obvious they have been used for years by many people.

Interesting times

Sent via iPhone
Time to go shopping for that mini 14 I've had a hankerin' for :)

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State

I'm good without the wall if they take down the new higher wall Obama had built around the white house. It's the same thing about gun control. Those who want to end it travel around with armed guards, and live in secured homes.

Let's go Leafs!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Too funny...you quoted me here, while I quoted you on the stocking up thread. :lol:
What are the odds??

LOL!!!!!

Good point. Interesting to. Given the context between the two threads, I'm going to HAVE to go with...

74-1 (odds)

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread