Status
Not open for further replies.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
I'm still around, just in the background. I've been impossibly busy for the last couple of years that my forum time is nearly non-existent. Also, some financial difficulties has forced me into DIY to save money, and haven't been able to afford any premade juice in over a year. I am vaping the last of a 30 mil bottle of Katy's Virus, cautiously guarding my last bottle of Virus and Radioactive, just treating myself once in a while. So, I miss a lot of folks, too, and have got way behind in the happenings of various threads and forums. Know that I am with you all in heart, just not too much physically.

RageKage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2014
Haddonfield, NJ
My bookmark for ECF takes me to the Nicoticket forum first, so I'm still here all the time. I never was super active but I guess I'm an old timer now. I remember the days when it was always busy in here, but it's just been crickets for a while... :(

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I'm here too folks! I really miss everyone too and it has been way too quiet in the NuThouse!

Yep...me and the invisible mice are always wondering through scaring up virtual dust bunnies...:cry:

My bookmark for ECF takes me to the Nicoticket forum first, so I'm still here all the time. I never was super active but I guess I'm an old timer now. I remember the days when it was always busy in here, but it's just been crickets for a while... :(

It's sad but it's kinda normal as far as I've seen in my many forums and places I hung over the years. Plus it's like visiting a funeral home in all of ECF with the deeming kicking us in our bellies...:(

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Yep...me and the invisible mice are always wondering through scaring up virtual dust bunnies...:cry:

That's our Megan :thumbs:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

(Not the run part, just loved that pic :) )

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I'm glad to see people posting here! The NuThouse was my first real home here at ECF!
Was there specials today?
Never heard, I was watching and waiting then had to go teach a few hours and thought for sure they would be in my inbox but nothing. I hope the lab is all okay...:unsure:

joecarroll42

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Virginia
I'm still here as well! I don't do a whole lot of posting much anymore either. Still playing in the NT Beastmode Fantasy Football league, so I don't talk to those guys some. It's good to see everyone still around!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tabfreejon

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2014
Littleton, Co
It's funny Megan. I thought of you the other evening, when I got a bottle of Macallan Rare Cask in. Hope you're doing well all the way up north there. This stupid bloody weather is getting on my nerves.

Anyway, as today is obviously the most important day for four years, (I'm referring to Clark's announcement of course,) I've got to scoot.

Toodles

joecarroll42

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Virginia
I'm still here as well! I don't do a whole lot of posting much anymore either. Still playing in the NT Beastmode Fantasy Football league, so I do talk to those guys some. It's good to see everyone still around!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread