Product Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Eric are you going to be getting any of the new L-rider Lambo's? They really look like they are going to be very good. You can read the resistance of a carto with one click of the power button. They are now rated at 3.2 A so you can vape LR if you choose at higher voltages than the Lava. They also have an ego/510 connection that is spring loaded so it will move up or down depending on the carto so different length posts will not be a problem. They come in a sharp looking chrome.:2cool:

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Eric are you going to be getting any of the new L-rider Lambo's? They really look like they are going to be very good. You can read the resistance of a carto with one click of the power button. They are now rated at 3.2 A so you can vape LR if you choose at higher voltages than the Lava. They also have an ego/510 connection that is spring loaded so it will move up or down depending on the carto so different length posts will not be a problem. They come in a sharp looking chrome.:2cool:

Looking into it, the only issue that they take 30-45 days to process MY order, by that time, everyone and their brother will have them :(

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
you want to walk around with that lavatube around you're neck? :?: :laugh:

Looking into it, the only issue that they take 30-45 days to process MY order, by that time, everyone and their brother will have them :(

I don't know if most suppliers are aware of them yet. Most are getting in the 1.5 version right now and only a couple have those. Only one supplier that I know is getting the Lambo in a week or so. He is only going to sell the kits.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I don't know if most suppliers are aware of them yet. Most are getting in the 1.5 version right now and only a couple have those. Only one supplier that I know is getting the Lambo in a week or so. He is only going to sell the kits.

I'd rather only sell the units... I would think at this point most wanting this device would have 10 chargers already :)

acv987

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2009
Cleveland, ohio
I am not at all familiar with attys for dripping (it's ok to post a competitor link if I do not sell the product) so either post something here, email me or PM me and I will look into it?

Not sure what you mean by super concentrated flavorings? I sell flavoring now. Different than that?

as for tobacco flavor, that won't happen, this is my special very expensive organic process and I am not going to sell the flavor itself mostly because it's an all in one process but also because I don't want it floating out there...

also its late but what does a glass drip tip or mega carto have to do with flavoring? again excuse me it's 4AM here and I am foggy LOL :)

I could show you some of these atties if youd like.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
These look interesting what do you think, VISION ViVi NOVA™ 2.8ml Twist-On Replaceabe Coil TANK.
VISION ViVi NOVA™ 2.8ml Twist-On Replaceabe Coil TANK

I like them.

I do not generally have an issue with you posting products that I do not have, but I would rather you not link them directly to a competing vendor. Especially with their company name and marketing in the link. A product request should be "hey Eric, can you get xx product" if I do not know what it is, I'll ask for a link.

I have made an edit to your post because while I don't want anyone to miss seeing it, I'd rather not have a big advertisement in my forum for a product that I could not get because of his exclusive.

I have talked to Vision and they will not be able to deliver the Vivi to me until the second week in May, so I declined to carry them at this time. I am not interested in being Visions banks for thee + weeks.

Oddly enough I have known about this item for 2 months and asked Vision to notify me when ready, he kept telling me they were almost ready, then the other night he says they are ready, I place an order, they says 3+ weeks due to holiday and production time and then I find out he sold them to another vendor and they have them in their stock.

Not a cool way to deal with your customers, so I cancelled the order.
Too bad too because I would have sold them for probably 30% less.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
I have talked to Vision and they will not be able to deliver the Vivi to me until the second week in May, so I declined to carry them at this time. I am not interested in being Visions banks for thee + weeks.

Oddly enough I have known about this item for 2 months and asked Vision to notify me when ready, he kept telling me they were almost ready, then the other night he says they are ready, I place an order, they says 3+ weeks due to holiday and production time and then I find out he sold them to another vendor and they have them in their stock.

Not a cool way to deal with your customers, so I cancelled the order.
Too bad too because I would have sold them for probably 30% less.

That is too bad :( I was hoping to buy these from you, like w/the CE4+.

Dragoncqb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Louisville Ky
I apologize Eric I meant no disrespect. It was not my intent to post a link to the site, but a link to the enlarged picture from the site. It would be a lot easier if you could just copy and past the picture but it would not take, sorry for the " Very bad form " again that was not my intent just a lack of Internet savvy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread