Status
Not open for further replies.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Thanks for the quick response. I want to say while I've not ordered yet I've look at a bunch of stores and I appreciate the fact that you ship from the US, you take a personal response to everything, and you seem the most straightforward of all the online shops I've visited so far I look forward to ordering from your business.

Thank you for the kind words :)

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Thanks for the quick response. I want to say while I've not ordered yet I've look at a bunch of stores and I appreciate the fact that you ship from the US, you take a personal response to everything, and you seem the most straightforward of all the online shops I've visited so far I look forward to ordering from your business.

As someone who has ordered from DV multiple times, I can attest that everything you say is quite accurate. Eric is all about customer service, and he's one helluva nice guy to boot! :)

Last edited:

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
Not sure on that, ohms lower than 1.5 can pose a risk to an average user and I am not sure I want to get into that.
Not only from a safety standpoint but I can be "blamed" for "ruining" batteries that cannot handle the amps and other things. I am a nervous nellie when it comes to customer safety already so throw in obvious danger/damage and all bets are off really.

So.. not sure yet. I will probably just get some in and test them in every way possible sort of like "idiot proof" (no offense to anyone, I think you know what I mean) My biggest fear is someone doesn't read the description of a ow ohm coil, has a cheapo ego from a cheapo manufacturer puts on on and .. well, you know.

you know, maybe it is time to thin the herd-some folks never know what they are doing and are danger to themselves. i don't think they should ruin it for eveyone else. with any complex product you should have a check box indicating the risk and don't sell or ship anything to someone who won't check off that they understand the risk. if that isn't good enough how do you sell anything to anybody if they can always blame you for their ignorance?. it's ok if you don't carry them ,eric, i have found other sources. i get that it makes you uncomfortable, but selling a mech would make me uncomfortable. they are accidents waiting to happen for people who don't take the time to understand them.i have found many people who think they know what they are doing but don't.....

Innocuous

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Washington (the desert)
Eric, you already sell the ceramics for the Killer 705 clone (which also work in the ST terminator), how about getting the RH Killer (aka Sophia), (see ECF). The ST "Terminator V2" is a cheaper plated brass version that worked pretty weill and comes with a tank, and you can buy spare "atomizers", (but no one seems to have just the whacky base-bit. Both use NR/R wires, (which used to be a challenge for some, but now are sold prewelded).

These are nice little carto-replacements and rebuildables. Compact, work well, and breath new life into idling carto-tanks. I'd certainly consider a SS clone over plated brass, myself.. (Yes, I use Ithafuns, but these seem a good way to get others involved for less)

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Eric, you already sell the ceramics for the Killer 705 clone (which also work in the ST terminator), how about getting the RH Killer (aka Sophia), (see ECF). The ST "Terminator V2" is a cheaper plated brass version that worked pretty weill and comes with a tank, and you can buy spare "atomizers", (but no one seems to have just the whacky base-bit. Both use NR/R wires, (which used to be a challenge for some, but now are sold prewelded).

These are nice little carto-replacements and rebuildables. Compact, work well, and breath new life into idling carto-tanks. I'd certainly consider a SS clone over plated brass, myself.. (Yes, I use Ithafuns, but these seem a good way to get others involved for less)

I believe I looked into it when it first came out and it was way too expensive but I will look into it again.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I've been hunting for the Kanger Emow starter kit. I've found a couple vendors that have it, but if I could get it from you, I'd much prefer to wait.

I am looking into it, Kanger is producing many similar items so it's kind of a wait and see before carrying everything.
I have a sample coming in next week.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
hi Eric
de3af7ddabd11e2bf_zps63f36bd1.jpg

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Might also care to look at the Expromizer outta' .de and see if you can become a vendor early on.. (Maybe that'll keep the prices fair and low for a change! ;-)

I'll see what I can find, not sure if that is a manufacturers front end or a reseller?.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Thanks. If you ever have extra time on your hands (LOL) can you add the ability to be notified by email when something becomes available? I think I keep missing these when they're in stock. ;)

It's still not an option available to me, was supposed to be a year ago :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread