Product Requests

Discussion in 'MyVapeJuice' started by Yeah_its_me, Oct 7, 2013.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Yeah_its_me

Yeah_its_me ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Do you have a particular something that you would like me to carry? Or are you looking for a flavor you can't find? This would be the place to leave a post letting me know and I will look into getting some.

2. AG51

AG51 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Do you possibly habe da "Git me outta debt" juice ? :blink: I can't seem to get there on my own :facepalm:

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter :D

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

3. Yeah_its_me

Yeah I will be happy to work on that for you LOL....but honestly I believe I owe you a RED APPLE vape.

4. AG51

:w00t: Omgawds ! I would LOVE a red apple vape ! :w00t: I haven't gone apple picking in an orchard for like 25 years ! :smokie:

5. Yeah_its_me

Well its in the works..... you asked for it like 6 months ago.....I am not quick but I do remember ...well most of the time....I think....Yeah :facepalm:

I purchased some McGowan apples from Preli's when I picked up the grapes the other day so it should make an awesome extract for your red apple vape.

6. AG51

Thank You ! :D

7. Yeah_its_me

Your welcome....my pleasure :)

8. AG51

Hugs you bugs ! [​IMG]

I feel bad for the millions of vapers that haven't had the pleasure to experience MyVapeJuice and YOU yet :)

9. MikeNice81

MikeNice81 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I was browsing your site tonight and scratching my head at the lack of an Acid cigar extract. I would love to try out a juice made from an Acid Ltd. Def Sea.

Cigars International:
    Gurkha Ancient Warrior Vintage would also be cool to see. What would make me a fan for life is a Crown Royal and Coke flavored juice that tasted like a shot of crown in 12ozs of Coke.

10. Yeah_its_me

Yes I am aware I am lacking in that area LOL. I have them planned. The latest to be added to the line up, which should be released within a couple of weeks are:

Alec Bradley Black Market Maduro and Perdomo Lot 23

I will see what I can do to incorporate your requests. Thanks for asking!

11. MikeNice81

Hey Yim, if you haven't started them, scratch my last requests. :laugh: How about an Ashton cigar to compliment the Ashton pipe juice. An Ashton Heritage Puro Sol would be an awesome addition. I tasted one this weekend. (I know, bad boy.) That thing was delicious to say the least. It was more leather, coffee, and hint of chocolate than the usual earth and spice combo.

The Perdomo Exhibicion Connecticut was also a very tasty surprise. Not really request so much as, if you ever have the time and find yourself looking for something different.

12. MikeNice81

If you ever decide to cut out some of the cigars that don't sell too well I would like to see the CAO America, Room 101 Daruma, and Room 101 Namakubi.

: myvapejuice