Product reviews censored ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majestic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2009
N.E. Wisconsin
Early this summer I wrote a negative review regarding the WOW disposable. At the time I had purchased one disposable and later received another one free for ordering. In both instances they had poor battery life (30 - 35 puffs each) and I wrote a review that reflected my experience. To date that review has never been posted. Makes me think the V4L reviews aren't a true reflection of the products sold.

I did receive a free complimentary WOW disposable when I inquired about the problem I was experiencing. That disposable had a much better battery life (150 puffs). My guess it was newer stock. I didn't bother writing a review on that one since my other review was never posted.

Early this summer I wrote a negative review regarding the WOW disposable. At the time I had purchased one disposable and later received another one free for ordering. In both instances they had poor battery life (30 - 35 puffs each) and I wrote a review that reflected my experience. To date that review has never been posted. Makes me think the V4L reviews aren't a true reflection of the products sold.

I did receive a free complimentary WOW disposable when I inquired about the problem I was experiencing. That disposable had a much better battery life (150 puffs). My guess it was newer stock. I didn't bother writing a review on that one since my other review was never posted.

Hi Majestic,
I''m glad to hear that your 3rd disposable worked well. The reviews have to be moderated before posting them because otherwise we get spam. Thank you for writing reviews, they are very helpful. Please private message me the name you used when writing the review and i'll look into it for you. :)

Last edited:

Majestic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2009
N.E. Wisconsin
No need to PM. Review name was the same as I use here.

After the good performance of the third disposable I did a little dissection on the two poor performers and gave both their batteries a charge. Yes, the batteries are rechargeable. When fully charged, one lasted for 146 puffs while the other did 162. That would lead me to believe either they weren't fully charged from the factory or had been on the shelf for a while.

ibndevilish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Torrington ,CT
This company also does it with the juice also. I USED to be a customer and had probs with one of the juices and wrote a review 3 different times and it never posted. I no longer do business with a company that doesn't allow for real people to do a review. I have since found a few good companies that allow honest reviews. I spent 20.00 on juice and ended up with the same juice lot they sent. If you think something is wrong with a juice and send it back to be tested ( they had me send it back ) to only have that company send the same lot number where the juice can have something wrong with it is just wrong. I sent all my juice back and told them to keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread