1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Products and Updates Thread

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Aug 27, 2009.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Moved On ECF Veteran

The new improved Greencig Cartomisers are now available at NHALER.COM only...Improved carts have printing directly on the carts and MORE liquid inside...They are also available here and only here in 5 Packs and the new Pineapple flavor...These are not available ANYWHERE else in these size or styles ... I think everyone who like these are gonna LOVE these...All my batteries have also been updated with new switches and cutt off times!!!!
    I also have the Disposable Cigar in stock that boasts 1500 to 1800 puffs!!!
    The flavor is absolutely unmatched as far as other cigars on the market....Enjoy everyone and Thanks for your patronage!!!
    Drew

Available Now in the following flavors:
    10 Packs ALL High Only:
    Western Tobacco
    Oriental Tobacco
    Vanilla
    Chocolate
    Orange
    Lemon
    Cherry
    Apple
    Coffee
    5 Packs Now ALL High Only:
    Pineapple ***CAN ONLY BE FOUND AT NHALER.COM!
    Green Tea
    Mint Tobacco
    Western Tobacco
    Oriental Tobacco
    Coffee
    Vanilla
    Chocolate
    Apple
    Cherry

2. MachInBlue

MachInBlue Full Member ECF Veteran

The Disposable Cigar looks awesome... and a great price to boot.. gotta get one... What's the nic mg? Also, do the new Greencig Cartomisers draw any different?

3. Drewsworld

Hey Mach,
    The carts are definatley different...AMAZING vapor is all I can say...They are much smoother than the KR808 carts and have a much different flavor...I havent touched my Mod all day with the new batteries...I have been trying to test the Mod as much as posssible and Now I have been running the new Greencig batts down also but these carts are making it hard for me to go back to the Mod....The Disposable Cigar is 11 mg and if I could get this liquid in bottles I would vape it alot more!!! I dropped a couple off at the local Golf Course here and they are going MAD over them!!!

4. MachInBlue

MachInBlue Full Member ECF Veteran

Very cool... I'm getting one, no doubt now... I'll be ordering tomorrow or Friday.. Does it look like it may be possible to re-fill the cigar?

Also, I was wondering if you'll get around to listing the HV (12mg) Nu Port in the 30ml bottles.. Any chance by tomorrow or Friday?

Hoping those vanilla's come in the mail tomorrow.. :)

5. needvapor

needvapor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

when no one is watching me.. I am intrigued! Drew how is the vapor on these? Is it much bigger than other e cigs? I figure bigger more vapor.. am I wrong? And can you drip on these also if you want? Sorry all the questions!! :oops:
    I will be all over these carts tomorrow!! I cannot wait.. I LOVE the Carts to begin with! If you havent tried the carts you need to! They are fabulous on the Kr808's and espescially the passthrough! Nic rush and TONS vapor! :thumbs:

6. Drewsworld

Hey Guys,and Gals, I wouldnt reccomend this for the recreational Cigar Smokers ( or girls either) unless you really like Cigars cause these thing REALLY taste like CIGARS!!!! Cuda333 Did a review a while back where he opened the Rechargeable Model one up and filled it but I forget what his final follow up said exactly...I am sure you couldnt duplicate the flavor even if you could refill them...I tried f opening up one of the disposables once and destroyed it...I was more looking in to recharging the batts also...
    Drew

7. EDO

EDO Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hi Drew,

Maybe I am understanding this wrong...but the Xhaler mod will be Greencig cartomizer compatible.... right? Can't you use the Greencig carts with your mod and kill two birds with one stone....meaning test both at the same time? Also you mentioned before that the mod will have airflow adjustment...is that still on the table or did you scrap that idea?

8. Drewsworld

They can be used together but I cant test the batteries on the Greencig with the Xhaler...The air flow will be exclusive to the ()1/Kr808D-1/Greencig/ Tips which are one in the same...
    Drew

9. EDO

EDO Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thanks Drew....I am definitely looking forward to the mod and the new Greencig cartomizers.

10. lotus14

lotus14 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Drew are all the flavors and strengths of the Greencig cartomizers you have in stock the new ones?

11. needvapor

I know all the new 5 packs are the new cartomizers but the 10 packs you may have to request. I am bumping up for Drew.
    Drew was right the VAPOR is AMAZING especially on the kr808 passthrough.. UNREAL!

12. Drewsworld

I thought you might like them!!!!:hubba:

13. Potato Monkey

Potato Monkey Full Member ECF Veteran

Any word on new flavors? Would love to see ry4 or 555.

Brian

14. NoMorButts4Me

NoMorButts4Me Senior Member ECF Veteran

I've got a box of 10 Vanilla w/ manufacture date of Aug 4, 2009.
    Are these different from those in the 5 packs?

15. needvapor

Does the cart have a ( H) on them.. a clear sticker? or does it just say green cig.. the New ones have no seem running down the cart (which I like because they wont eel like old style.) and no (h) mark to say they are high. Hope this helps! Lori B

16. needvapor

So what did you think of them either way? I LOVE the green carts!! ALL of them old and new.. the older ones actually IMO had more of a throat hit.

17. NoMorButts4Me

NoMorButts4Me Senior Member ECF Veteran

These came in boxes of 10, but did NOT have the stickers the earlier ones had.
    No seam either, just elegant script Greencig on them.
    Chocolates were made in June 16, the vanilla say Aug. 4.

I'm not thrilled with the flavors. To me they are nothing like Drew's delicious juices.

Do you refill them? Just drip in the battery end, or through the back?
    I'm enjoying a refilled one now and the taste I dislike like is gone.

Maybe I should drain and refill them and save them for use on that which we all await....
    the XHALER!

18. RIMP

RIMP Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Marianna Florida,( in the woods) I'M A GIRL!!
    Do the greencig carts work with the vapor king?:confused: Does anyone know:)

RIMP:evil:

19. kenb54

kenb54 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Yes they do, with tons of vapor.

20. needvapor

I drip on them through the battery end and they perform like a dream using Drew's juices... nothing is like his juices! Try with the HV its awesome!
    I LOVE the favor of these carts especially the chocolate and vanilla!
    And Yes those are the new ones.