Products and Updates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixRising

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Concord, NC USA
Just so everyone knows...I was just in contact with factory by email...They are undergoing testing on the cartomizers and put the minimum flavor in those carts...The nicotine and design is exactly the same as it always was and they used Glycerine for the carts which explains the heavy vapor...They have made the lab reports available to me but I cant figure out how to post them, but as soon as my nephew shows up I will post...As mentioned in an earlier post , the Greenworld Tech company is extremely GREEN concious and is allways looking for ways to improve their customers experience as well as their customers health...They have assured me that they will be returning to the original flavor recipes and will send me a shipment of cartomizers to test and then after I approve, they will replace my existing stock at no cost to me or my customers...I apologize for the bump in the service and will do my best to get the new ones back in stock ASAP...Unfortunatley this couldnt of happened at a worse time do to the Chinese holiday and will probably tke at least 20 days...Any one that is not happy with their purcahse can Email me and I will take care of the problems...Thanks and again I am truly sorry for the inconvenience...
Drew

Hey Drew, any updates on this? I am looking forward to the corrected GCs so I can see what everyone is talking about! :D

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Phoenix,
I do have some flavors up on the site that were not the problematic batch, butthere is a limited amount of flavors...I am having all availble flavors sent to me from th West Coastand awaiting a conference call with President of the company which will either be late tonight or early in the next couple of days...This company stands alone as far as customer feedback, accountability, so Im sure that they will work it out with me...I just hope its quick because my customers and I are not the most patient people...
Drew

PhoenixRising

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Concord, NC USA
Hey Phoenix,
I do have some flavors up on the site that were not the problematic batch, butthere is a limited amount of flavors...I am having all availble flavors sent to me from th West Coastand awaiting a conference call with President of the company which will either be late tonight or early in the next couple of days...This company stands alone as far as customer feedback, accountability, so Im sure that they will work it out with me...I just hope its quick because my customers and I are not the most patient people...
Drew

On a brighter note, we are learning patience waiting on the X-haler...hmm, no I guess we aren't!!!! :D

Do you foresee the company accepting returns of the problematic ones?

PhoenixRising

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Concord, NC USA
Absolutley...I have told everyone to return any problematic carts...Most of the people kept them though...They were only mild in flavor and produced giant amounts of vapor...

I guess I missed that. I have tried a few and passed around a few. I do have three sealed packs of flavors that were apparently pulled from the site. I did'nt want to mess with them in case we needed to return them in their original state. So should I give em a whirl and then send em your way if they produce the burning taste?

BTW - I have a juice order that I am dying to hit submit on...trying patiently to wait for the xhaler to add to the order. I am almost out of peach juice though so I am reaching critical mass...If you wanted to add one to my order so I can go ahead and submit - I won't tell a soul...:D

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
OK, I'm sure it was posted before but I just can't find it...

I would really like to try the Cartomisers, do they fit up to any of the following?
901, 510 or 801 Battery connectors?

if not is there an adapter for any of the above?

Thanks in advance..

"Madness"

What is funny is that I use my 901 atty on my Kr808 battery ( so much better!!) and this is also what I use for the green cigs.. BUT the green cig carts do not get enough air (I think) on the 901 battery and unfortunately wont work.
There is an adapter out there to use the kr808 carts on the 901 battery .. I ordered one but I am NOT sure how they will fair with the green cig carts.
I will see! I mainly purchased because I have many kr808 carts and they make me cough (hoping they will provide more air to the carts).. the green cig carts are very very smooth but dont get me wrong.. a great throat hit.. just too "harsh" for my liking.
I will PM you the link for the adapter but you may just want to get a Kr808 battery for the prices Drew has them at :D
Also Drew stated there is NO notch on the bottom of the manual batteries and this will block air to the green cig and they dont perform as well on the manual or hardly.. so as enticing as it looks if you are looking for green cig carts get the auto battery.

Phoenix...
You will NEVER get a burnt taste from these greencigs.. I have burned dry and didnt get that awful taste. The carts that were pulled were because the flavors were milder and had less throat hit than the original. I LOVE them and in fact asked Drew to sell to me because I LOVE to drip on them.. I just added some HV juice on them for an extra kick and depending on cart flavor I added 24. The vapor on these I promise is soo ridiculous it is NOT funny.. on the passthough it is even better! I personally love them..

Last edited:

buttercrunch

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Oregon
oh shoot! I didn't know that! I ordered one of the new manual batts but didn't know it won't work with the GC carts..I can use the 510 atty adapter on it though, right? sheesh! I need a flow chart to keep up!!

Drew, I also missed the part about you wanting us to send them back...too late now..I took some apart and cleaned them out and refilled them with HV juice! the rest I chopped in half and stuck a 910 whistle tip cart onto them. works great! Yee Haw!!!

Last edited:

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
oh shoot! I didn't know that! I ordered one of the new manual batts but didn't know it won't work with the GC carts..I can use the 510 atty adapter on it though, right? sheesh!
Yes the adapter will fit.. the issue is there is NO notch at the bottom of the manual battery allowing airflow..it is flush.. but when I get the manual I am going to work on trying a few things with my green cig carts to try to make it work.. fun to tinker!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I have some adapters ordered from a couple other suppliers...I promised I wouldnt sell them cheaper than them though so I have to keep them exclusively for the XHaler or sell them for more...They did me a favor letting me buy them and cant really complain too much because they really could of just said no...

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
What is funny is that I use my 901 atty on my Kr808 battery ( so much better!!) and this is also what I use for the green cigs.. BUT the green cig carts do not get enough air (I think) on the 901 battery and unfortunately wont work.
There is an adapter out there to use the kr808 carts on the 901 battery .. I ordered one but I am NOT sure how they will fair with the green cig carts.
I will see! I mainly purchased because I have many kr808 carts and they make me cough (hoping they will provide more air to the carts).. the green cig carts are very very smooth but dont get me wrong.. a great throat hit.. just too "harsh" for my liking.
I will PM you the link for the adapter but you may just want to get a Kr808 battery for the prices Drew has them at :D
Also Drew stated there is NO notch on the bottom of the manual batteries and this will block air to the green cig and they dont perform as well on the manual or hardly.. so as enticing as it looks if you are looking for green cig carts get the auto battery.

Phoenix...
You will NEVER get a burnt taste from these greencigs.. I have burned dry and didnt get that awful taste. The carts that were pulled were because the flavors were milder and had less throat hit than the original. I LOVE them and in fact asked Drew to sell to me because I LOVE to drip on them.. I just added some HV juice on them for an extra kick and depending on cart flavor I added 24. The vapor on these I promise is soo ridiculous it is NOT funny.. on the passthough it is even better! I personally love them..

Can I use the older epuffer Magnum Cartomizers that fited on the LTv9 battery, on the new KR808D battery

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
i missed the greencig order this time cause i ordered midnite sun nite and Drew must have put them up early mon am. but i tried all the flavors listed except the vanilla. I hated the western but as of this morning its starting to grow on me. i really am starting to like it. The Mint is golden fantastic its my fav. The cherry i didnt like. my cherry tasted like a pair of wet socks. im serious maybe i just didnt like the cherry. and the Green Tea is another beauty. fantastic. So that is 3 great flavors and 1 that didnt like. vanilla doesnt count but im sure that a goodie. The cherry was giving to me in a trade. i had some KR808 carts and the person had a GC cherry so they threw that in. But even though i didnt like the cherry that was me maybe my cherry taste buds. But the Black Cherry that has to be a keeper so ill order that one for sure. All in all you cant go wrong with the green cigs. the taste is so different than all the others. Many other people here will back me up on that statement. just so smooth, lots of vapor and a great taste. When i am vaping the Mint i after each drag i say Oh Man tahts good. my wife looks at me lkike i am nuts.
anyway just my 2 cents. Order them and be in vaping heaven.
Happy Vaping
Another great taster is the Orange. cant wait for that one either. Also when Drew puts out the new ones with his liquid in the Green Carts im buying them all up. That will be the best ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread