Status
Not open for further replies.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
I forgot to mention for anyones interst. That cherry green cig cart i had and didnt like. what i did was take it apart and put some bananna and coffee mixed together in there. Now that was excellent flavor. Also on that cherry cart when i took the mouthpiece off there was no white glue or whatever that stuff was sealing the cart. so the flavor cart came out pretty easy. on the other older carts i had with green cig when you took the mouthpiece off there was a white whatever there sealing the cart. so you had to clean that and scrap that off in order to pull out the cart. this didnt happen on that cherry cart. so this was the first GC cart that i actually took apart and had no leaks whatsoever. in the past whenever i took apart a greencig cart and refilled it it always leaked or didnt work right. not this time. this time like it came from the factory with bananna coffee. excellent. But i was taught my needvapor and snarkyone that you shouldnt take the GC carts apart. just fill thru the battery end.
anyway just trying to help others that want info on refilling these. Not saying its easy and not saying it cant be done. i guess it can you just need patience. as we all know there is nothing like getting a brand new untouched cartomiser and putting it on the battery. Hope this helps.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Drew!

What happened to the GC's with your JUICES???
It's been several months since you sent juices to China to custom fill cartos for you.

The first liquids didnt work out and the last one has apparently been lost???? Been 28 days since I shipped it and is still showing in US in tracking...I got another plan though so dont worry It wont be long now...
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Just an Update...I recntly flew cross coutry and met with some REALLy intelligent folks and spent about 14 hours discussing my new liquid line and some extremly exciting new devices...I will tell you this...These guys are EXTREMELY intelligent and have some ideas that will virtually turn Ecigs as we know them UPSIDE DOWN...Also eliquid as we know it is in for some dramatic changes and some of the things that have been touched upon and believed to be true about eliquids is not necasrily correct...The nicotine content and sources of most of the liquids currently on the market are completly tilted...I will say the people who are currently vaping 24 and 36 Mg liquid should keep an eye on this thread over the next week or so, because it should be most interesting to these folks...Sorry I am being so vague right now but I am awaiting written explanations so that I dont sound like a ..... when I post the results of some tests...
Drew

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Just an Update...I recntly flew cross coutry and met with some REALLy intelligent folks and spent about 14 hours discussing my new liquid line and some extremly exciting new devices...I will tell you this...These guys are EXTREMELY intelligent and have some ideas that will virtually turn Ecigs as we know them UPSIDE DOWN...Also Eliquid as we know it is in for some dramatic changes and some of the things that have been touched upon and believed to be true about eliquids is not necasrily correct...The nicotine content and sources of most of the liquids currently on the market are completly tilted...I will say the people who are currently vaping 24 and 36 Mg liquid should keep an eye on this thread over the next week or so, because it should be most interesting to these folks...Sorry I am being so vague right now but I am awaiting written explanations so that I dont sound like a ..... when I post the results of some tests...
Drew

Can you elaborate on some of the ideas for these new devices?????? Love to hear about these future Mods. I will start saving my money now, lol

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Hey Drew that sucks that the deal didnt work out from China with the greencig cartos. man really sucks. and one is missing huh? something doesnt sound right at all. sorry about all that stuff. so you have another company in mind that will use your liquid for the greencig carts. Hope it works out for ya but i am filling Nhaler liquid in my greencig cartos and its working very well anyway. Now what ya gotta do is try to get empty greencig cartos so we can fill them ourselves.But i guess that will be impossible being the deal was washed up. Maybe you can get these new people to make a similar cartos compared to greencig and then give greencig.com a run for there money lol. and i do hope this new trip you just took works out well for you. Keep us posted. i cant wait to hear this. now ill be thinking about this all of the time. Its like that song that you cant get out of your head ya know lol.
Happy Vaping
Billy G Cos

cgrl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Wow Drew, now I've got this deepening curiosity about cartos!!! And attys that don't heat up, or overheat? Hmmmmmmmmmm. I wonder what else you have in store for us as I'm a 24 to 30 mg vaper myself. Keep us guessing Drew, that's what you do best. Except for making great juice and mods of course.! :lol: :thumbs:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
IN STOCK FOR LIMITED TIME

The new atomizers are in as well as some of the old ones...
HV 510 at 4.5 OhmAttys (which will make 6 volts seem like 5 V)
HV510 at 5.2 Ohm Attys (that will make 7V seem Like 5V )
901 4.5 Ohm attys (which wiil make 6Volt seem like 5 Volts)

I also have every adapter I can think of except the 4081 which is on the way!!!
801 to Cartomizer
510 to Cartomizer
901 to Cartomizer
901/Kr808 to 510
510 to 901
801 to 510
901 to 801
KR808/901 to Greencig cartomizer and Manual KR808 to Greencig

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Hey Drew yeh ya have a lot of adapters. I tell you i am looking for an adapter that i can use a M401 (Smoore) atty on a KR808 battery. I dont know but maybe other people may want that as well then maybe its worth it to try to get it. But cant see getting it if only a few people want it. I tell you the M401 was my 1st e-cig back in sept and it still works great. and with your liquid its a vapor machine. They do say that you have to be carefull with the M401 attys on thick liquid so keep that in mind. so i try just to use mine on your regular 24mg liquid but i do use the High Votage on it as well and it works great. anyway let me know what ya think with this adapter. Thanks man and happy vaping.
Billy G in florida aka Cos

SikVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2010
Cali
IN STOCK FOR LIMITED TIME

The new atomizers are in as well as some of the old ones...
HV 510 at 4.5 OhmAttys (which will make 6 volts seem like 5 V)
HV510 at 5.2 Ohm Attys (that will make 7V seem Like 5V )
901 4.5 Ohm attys (which wiil make 6Volt seem like 5 Volts)

I also have every adapter I can think of except the 4081 which is on the way!!!
801 to Cartomizer
510 to Cartomizer
901 to Cartomizer
901/Kr808 to 510
510 to 901
801 to 510
901 to 801
KR808/901 to Greencig cartomizer and Manual KR808 to Greencig

Why is the last adapter necessary? I thought the Greencig carts were fully compatible with a KR808D-1? I have a V4L Vapor King and am really wanting to try a GC cart. I don't like the thought of melting and scorched cartomizer filling, which has been happening with my regular V4L carts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread