ProTank Mini 2 and adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

leelee.d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2014
Central Alabama
At least the Cool Fire 1 is normal looking. The new Cool Fire looks like a grenade. I could see what kind of consternation that would cause with TSA at an airport. It seems like I live in airports incase you didn't know...

Yeah, the Cool Fire 2 looks ridiculous to me. If we are looked at like freaks while vaping our normal ecigs imagine the strange looks you would get trying to vape a grenade? :confused:

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
Well, I have some Cinnamon Roll and Hot Tamale that I'm itching to try!

The Cinnamon Roll should be ok in the Triton, it's the hot candy cinnamon that cracks tanks like your Hot Tamale. I have a cinnamon roll juice (HHV Cin City) that I have been vaping on for a month with no damage.

leelee.d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2014
Central Alabama
The Cinnamon Roll should be ok in the Triton, it's the hot candy cinnamon that cracks tanks like your Hot Tamale. I have a cinnamon roll juice (HHV Cin City) that I have been vaping on for a month with no damage.

Thanks for letting me know....I've been dying to try the Cinnamon Roll!!

leelee.d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2014
Central Alabama
I have been searching for an adapter that links a Triton battery with 510 devices. These are VERY hard to find! Anybody know a vendor that has these in stock? I want to drip with a simple debridged 510 atty to taste juices. :vapor:

I hear you! I so wish I could find a vendor that had these in stock. I do love my Triton but it is SO hard to find compatible stuff.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I've been using pyrex cartotanks on another mod, and only just realized that you can buy 808 cartomizers from Ikenvape and use these pyrex tanks on the Halo Triton! Might be a good solution for people who want to vape tank cracking juices on the Triton!

Hilarious I've never even thought of that. LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread