Status
Not open for further replies.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
That would have been just what I needed to revive my GG but the button is a bit naff aws its one of the old buttons :(

I'm sure you'll be able to send it back for an upgrade if you ask Imeo politely. :)

Are they the same size as standart CR2's? I know some protected batts are a couple mm longet to acommodate the protection PC board. Just want to make sure they fit like normal batts.

They are around a 1mm longer than the unprotected 'Ultrafires'. ;)

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk

CR2%203V%20PCB.JPG

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Tim,

Would you be willing to reveal your source on these batteries? Alot of people in the US would like to have access to them if possible as a few US mods run these and for safety reasons it's really a good battery to have. I understand if you don't want to, but had to ask.

Kind regards,

David

Cherice

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Palm Harbor, FL
Tim,

Would you be willing to reveal your source on these batteries? Alot of people in the US would like to have access to them if possible as a few US mods run these and for safety reasons it's really a good battery to have. I understand if you don't want to, but had to ask.

Kind regards,

David
Just PM him. I did and he replied. I understand him not wanting to post it publicly :)

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Tim,

Kind regards,

David

Check your PM's.... :)

O-WK

Sep 18, 2009
I receive this error if I order it:

Sorry!

There has been a problem processing your request. Below is a bit of information about the error:

COM Error Number -2147012894 (0x80072EE2)
File Name /pprouk/pprouk.inc
Line Number 84

Please contact the Mr Site support team on 090 5096 0111 to discuss this error during working hours: GMT 9.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Please quote this error when calling. Alternatively, email the details to support@mrsite.co.uk.

You can try to log in again or try hitting the back button on your browser and attempt the request again. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
I receive this error if I order it:

Sorry!

There has been a problem processing your request. Below is a bit of information about the error:

COM Error Number -2147012894 (0x80072EE2)
File Name /pprouk/pprouk.inc
Line Number 84

Please contact the Mr Site support team on 090 5096 0111 to discuss this error during working hours: GMT 9.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Please quote this error when calling. Alternatively, email the details to support@mrsite.co.uk.

You can try to log in again or try hitting the back button on your browser and attempt the request again. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi OW-K

I'm not 100% sure about this error message - I've just tried a test order and all seemed to be okay.

The website is best viewed through Firefox or IE - could it be a browser issue?

It would be best to email me: admin@smokejuice.co.uk if you are still having problems. :)

Regards,

Tim

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Having just had a discussion with Cisco it is important to note the following about these batteries:

These protected LiFePo batteries will not work with a regular 510 atomiser at 6 volts. They will however work with the higher resistant type 510 (as sold in our mod shop). They should also work fine with either 901 or 801 atomisers.

Anyone who has purchased these batteries for the sole purpose of using these batteries with a standard 510 atomiser, if you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact me: admin@smokejuice.co.uk to arrange a refund.

I would also recommend anyone considering vaping @ 6V should consider the higher resistant atomisers regardless as a regular 510 @ 6V will burn out much quicker.

Thanks for your attention,

Tim :)

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Why is that tho Tim? Usually it doesnt matter protected or not at 6volts my 510 attys work....very wierd.

-Tim

Hi Tim -

Apologies for the delay.

These are protected LiFPo's and with the lower resistant regular 510 atty, the protection board on the battery unfortunately kicks and shuts off the voltage to the atty before it can engage.

This is however not a problem with the higher resistance 510 atties (or regular 901/801).

Furthermore, the regular (non-protected but safer than li-ions) CR2 LiFePo's we sell are fine with all atomisers.

Hope that makes sense -

Tim :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread