Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am sorry guys.

VIR is ready. 700 pcb are waiting for my engineer to test them and put vanish on it. Unfortunately the guy is very lazy. I tell you what he tells me and I add 1 more month to his saying. But still out of schedule.

But we really are at the end. In about 1-1,5 month Proteus will be ready. Nothing else remained than those 2 things I mention above.

The previous dates were real too but I always found issues with VIR's functions. Now we managed to solve all issues.

By the way, I didnt go to a company to make VIR and finish it in a serious amount of time, that is to my opinion 6 months maximum. I went to a genius guy that made something special but we stucked on production. Assembling was the biggest issue.

Assembling is finished and testing remained. Thats the small story about Proteus

jailman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2011
Germany
But we really are at the end. In about 1-1,5 month Proteus will be ready.

Imeo, I'm too lazy look in the threads, but you give more than one time this 1 or two month. In two month we are at the same point as in this moment I think.
We can male a deal...we speak again at the 1. march, if not ready I pay the half price...
Deal? :banana:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
ahahaha, better make this deal with my engineer Jail. I am telling you what he tells me and I add 1 more month.

What else can I do?

You know that when things depend on me I make them ASAP. Also I am capable to make new constructions and very quickly too. But this time things are out of my hands. Imagine that metal parts for Proteus are ready 1 year before lol.

We humans dont always choose the right partners. And as Americans say "If you want the job to be done right, do it by yourself"

ps...... An example is my sellers. They dont have some GG items in stock but I have them. Thats because I dont do the job by myself!

Anyway, lets forget the whole thing until VIR is ready. Then we can do a serious talk about it. For now the whole thing is a joke lol

Reactions: gekka

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Do you think he cares 67? If he was caring then VIR would be ready 3 years ago
I have been holding out for a temp control device for so long and am hoping that it can start and end with a GG product it is really hard not to grab one just to see what is going. But waiting for a while is good you can hear the good and bad about devices and make a better decision on what to spend money on. I love my GG4S and Tel combo, but my curiosity is killing me must try temp control. Thanks Adam

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
temp control is nothing more than a chip that prevents burned taste Adam. Thats what it was designed for. You will not see any change on vaping.

The fact that current devices dont do that is another story lol
I have been out of it as of late. There are new things out all the time and I have to believe (Hope) that some of the claims are true. It is very hard to choose (When it is not a GG product) I am not kissing any ... but I have used GG for a long time and can count on the quality and build its easy I may have to learn to wick different or build a little different but it always works in the end and doesn't go in the garbage and gives a great vape. I guess I will wait some more because honestly I don't want just another temp control device.

Corona Doble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2013
Paris, France
.. about the preorders : i sent my full payment october 23rd for parts (brass GG4s cap , alu GGTS cap, etc..), we are february with nothing in hands.
if i consider preorders in the future, wich i doubt now even for a proteus, it will be only for a fraction of the price and full payment when item ready to ship.

Reactions: Dontknow
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread