Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Hi Ariel,
Could I change my seller to GG Store please serial number 519
Thank you.

Sure, serial number 519 is now assigned to GG-STORE.

my no on the list is748 I would accept any lower no that becomes available from gg store

if a no lower than 748 is available can you let me know thanks

Hi Kef,

the unclaimed serial numbers will be in stock in "The Golden Greek Store" in some more minutes, be alert, maybe you can get one.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Ariel, do we need to confirm on here that we've already paid for our reserved Proteus (for those with numbers 700 and below) or will the sellers relay that info to you and Imeo?
Thanks.

No, no confirmation is needed, as you already paid your reserved number, just wait some more days, so your selected seller (FMS in your case) receive the package from Imeo.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Hi Guys,

coming a bit late to the Proteus show ;-)

Now my problem is as follows: My reserved number 0676 was changed from ESG to Bitfumo, but how do I confirm/pay my preorder for a Proteus with Bitfumo?
I find nothing on their site. Do I have to write an email?

Thank you!

Yes, please.

They created a special e-mail account for that: thegoldengreekinfo@gmail.com

:)

Just saw that # 319 is free ? Could you reserve it for me at skysmoker ?

Number 319 is now reserved to Tocotronic, seller: SKYSMOKER.

Dear Ariel,

Pertaining to your last reply, i am totally fine with the serial #881 which is assigned under seller BitFumo, i just want to make sure if the seller able to ship to Malaysia. If yes, i guess my serial should be the second batch? Can i know when it is scheduled to ship? And also when payment should be made? Or just wait for official announcement for second batch? Thanks for the info!

SSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
Evans, GA
only a few more days to pre-order at FMS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jesse, I understand that you are keeping the preorders open for a few more days. Can you give us a general timeframe of when you will be receiving, packaging, and shipping the Proteus orders?

Heading to Hilton Head Island for my 20th wedding anniversary on the first weekend in June and it would be absolutely wonderful to have Proteus and Penelope finally united and accompanying us on our trip. If not, I'll need to let my neighbors know to keep an eye out for the delivery.

Last question. How will you be shipping them? USPS, UPS, or FedEx?

Thanks.

Reactions: imeothanasis

jesseseetai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
louisville, ky, usa
Jesse, I understand that you are keeping the preorders open for a few more days. Can you give us a general timeframe of when you will be receiving, packaging, and shipping the Proteus orders?

Heading to Hilton Head Island for my 20th wedding anniversary on the first weekend in June and it would be absolutely wonderful to have Proteus and Penelope finally united and accompanying us on our trip. If not, I'll need to let my neighbors know to keep an eye out for the delivery.

Last question. How will you be shipping them? USPS, UPS, or FedEx?

Thanks.

pm incoming

breminator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Duisburg, Germany
hey tarz... äh... ariel ;)
can you please free my number 1371, as i heared, it will never be produced.
and to start the serial registration list, can you please register #0063 to me?

Proteus, Penelope V4 Mini

thank you again and again

Last edited:

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
hey tarz... äh... ariel ;)
can you please free my number 1371, as i heared, it will never be produced.
and to start the serial registration list, can you please register #0063 to me?

Proteus, Penelope V4 Mini

thank you again and again

Beautiful Proteus !!!

Number 1371 is now free.

:)

I'll start the registrations of serial numbers once I'm back in Guadalajara, my Internet connection is so bad here, that I despair.

Maybe I should choose anther serial number, currently I have reserved the 1691.

yslair

Apr 28, 2012
Germany
Good Morning from Germany ;)
I'm on the list for the Proteus numbers 1408 and 2040, because this are the matching numbers for my Penelope's V1 when I ordered them some years ago ;)
At the moment I'm totally unsure - should I'll keep the numbers and risk that the never be published and so I miss the Proteus or should I'll try to catch one of the becoming free numbers??
By the way the numbers are not so important for me, but it would be nice, if they are matching my Penelope's.
Ariel since I'm in Germany can you move my numbers from the GG-Store to Skysmokers??

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
  • Deleted by imeothanasis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread